Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Yeah saw that this morning one of 10 AI generated images of tories in 'what if' scenarios. Brilliant.

E2a found it on Twitter posed on Ruthlessly incompetent thread.

Just in case anyone need reminding what a deeply unpleasant individual she is:

e2a: Here is the actual vid it really is that bad:

Last edited:
Just reading her lines straight off Britain First's website now.

She's now talking about creating a statutory duty for teachers and social workers to report sexual abuse of children. That duty already exists. The issue is the police doing fuck all about it and social services not having the resources to do anything either.

Also, one of the things we're taught to report as possible evidence of sexual abuse in children is urinary infections. Which are becoming increasingly common in young girls because their schools aren't letting them go to the toilet, except in their 20 minute lunch break when they also have to queue up for food and then wait in line for one of the two toilets available for 1,000 plus kids to use.

Just reading her lines straight off Britain First's website now.

She's now talking about creating a statutory duty for teachers and social workers to report sexual abuse of children. That duty already exists. The issue is the police doing fuck all about it and social services not having the resources to do anything either.

Also, one of the things we're taught to report as possible evidence of sexual abuse in children is urinary infections. Which are becoming increasingly common in young girls because their schools aren't letting them go to the toilet, except in their 20 minute lunch break when they also have to queue up for food and then wait in line for one of the two toilets available for 1,000 plus kids to use.
When they were mooting this before, I vowed that when it was passed into law, I would stop working with children. Too much jeopardy. Fortunately, events took their course, and my schools counselling career came to a convenient end.

If we get really lucky, this thread could come true much quicker than expected:

Home secretary Suella Braverman will face Tory colleague Flick Drummond at a selection meeting on Wednesday night, as she aims to secure a seat for the next election.

Braverman’s current seat of Fareham is being wound up and included in a new constituency of Fareham and Waterlooville.

Drummond represents Meon Valley, also in Hampshire, which is being scrapped under the new parliamentary boundaries.

A result is expected on Wednesday night.

(grauniad)

Home secretary Suella Braverman will face Tory colleague Flick Drummond at a selection meeting on Wednesday night, as she aims to secure a seat for the next election.

Braverman’s current seat of Fareham is being wound up and included in a new constituency of Fareham and Waterlooville.

Drummond represents Meon Valley, also in Hampshire, which is being scrapped under the new parliamentary boundaries.

(grauniad)

In some alternate reality where they throw out cabinet ministers to let an unknown keep his seat.

I suspect the local members who nominated and elected said 'unknown' are rather better informed than tedious returnee 'Russ'

(grauniad)
The cunts would just send her to the lords.

When they were mooting this before, I vowed that when it was passed into law, I would stop working with children. Too much jeopardy. Fortunately, events took their course, and my schools counselling career came to a convenient end.

Is it different for school counsellors, then? Teachers do already have a statutory duty to report suspected abuse, like SF says. I'm not sure what the real difference is between that and making it an actual law.

Is it different for school counsellors, then? Teachers do already have a statutory duty to report suspected abuse, like SF says. I'm not sure what the real difference is between that and making it an actual law.
It would affect the confessional too I suppose, though I can't see every parish priest betraying that confidence.

Oh I bet she will. I know Fareham and Waterlooville and everywhere between, very well. I'd be amazed if she didn't win in that ward, one of ideally a mere handful of tories to retain their seats nationally. If they lose, which I'm still unsure about tbh. But in any case, braverman will be back.

Teachers do not have to operate under the same contract of confidentially that counsellors do. This legislation drives a truck through that contract. I couldn't work under those conditions.

Oh I bet she will. I know Fareham and Waterlooville and everywhere between, very well. I'd be amazed if she didn't win in that ward, one of ideally a mere handful of tories to retain their seats nationally. If they lose, which I'm still unsure about tbh. But in any case, braverman will be back.
Thanks for the local info. I had hoped briefly that she'd be gone. :(

Back
Top Bottom