Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

She doesn’t care about your opinion.
This is factually just wrong, i think.
Look at how she leapt onto Linker's tweet, look how they're always banging on about the out of touch liberal elite and the immigrant-loving lefties etc etc. I reckon that since 2016 or so, 3/4 of the whole point of politics as perpetrated by people like Braverman is just an effort to "trigger" / create a reaction, thats how it works when culture wars replaces any kind of actual policy.

337109328_169761865494813_1624099558823594785_n.jpg
Where's a train when you need one? :mad:

Thing in the sunday times about how net immigration figures have risen massively since brexit, to a degree nobody expected.

"In total, the ONS estimates that some 504,000 long-term migrants arrived in the UK in the year to June 2022, one of the largest figures ever recorded. The 51,000 EU nationals leaving has been more than offset by net flows from other countries.."
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 09.47.16.png

So maybe to some extent the crazed focus on the rubber dingies is logical, as an attempt to keep the anti immigrant stance going (the idea that if your wages are low and your public services are crap its because there are too many foreigners taking your house / job/ hospital bed etc, just like in 2016) whilst hoping that people will be too busy scanning the kent coast for soggy people to ever look at the actual statistics.

For fuck's sake. I bet parliamentary privilege let's her off the hook for contempt of court though doesn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: Ax^
That's ACTUALLY Auschwitz

Yeah I know it is shopped like most of the others.

40,000,000 RWF = £30,000

No one was ever going to be sent there anyway - so it's academic.
Mere hundreds of millions rather than tens of billions as per previous scams.
My index of progress will be when my own Tory family members admit they were repeatedly fooled...

this story had passed me by last month, but Braverman's been spreading lies again. deliberately and recklessly stirring up hatred.

The school may have erred in its rush to react to the incident, but Braverman’s decision to weigh in on the matter in the Times eight days later was different. The Home Secretary, with all the power of the state at her disposal, made no attempt to find out what had happened at Kettlethorpe. The prevailing narrative was too good to check. By describing the gathering at the mosque as a “sharia law trial”, and declaring that the mother of the boy had been “made to account” for his behaviour, Braverman emboldened multiculturalism’s most intolerant critics.

You talk like you'd two arseholes, but one of them in your face
“I talk like I had (interesting tense) two arseholes, but one of the arseholes is (the “is” is my addition) in my face.”
Is that it?
Or is my face one of the two arseholes I’m fortunate enough to possess?
I’m not sure you’re as bright as you make out.

Last edited:
“I talk like I had (interesting tense) two arseholes, but one of the arseholes is (the “is” is my addition) in my face.”
Is that it?
No, it's a parallel construction, you don't need to insert the copula. 'Had' covers the second half of the sentence too.

No, it's a parallel construction, you don't need to insert the copula. 'Had' covers the second half of the sentence too.
“No, it’s a parallel construction…”

What an arselicker, jeez. Listen, I get it. When our mates are put down, we jump in and help. But you’re deconstructing my grammar when “yer man” fucked up again. Copula, lol.

Back
Top Bottom