Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Suella Braverman's time is up.

Oh I bet she will. I know Fareham and Waterlooville and everywhere between, very well. I'd be amazed if she didn't win in that ward, one of ideally a mere handful of tories to retain their seats nationally. If they lose, which I'm still unsure about tbh. But in any case, braverman will be back.
Havant got much hope of her being voted out then?

Suella Braverman has won a contest against backbencher Flick Drummond to continue as an MP, in what has been dubbed as the "Battle of Waterlooville".

The two Conservatives went head-to-head for a new proposed constituency of Fareham and Waterlooville, which will be created due to boundary changes in the Hampshire area.

Ms Braverman, the home secretary, won a vote of eligible local Tory party members by a slim majority of 77 to 54.

"I am honoured and humbled to have been adopted by Conservatives members to be their Parliamentary Candidate for the new Fareham and Waterlooville constituency," Ms Braverman wrote on Twitter.

Ms Drummond said she was "incredibly disappointed" by the election result but said she would "continue to be Meon Valley MP" until the next election, a position she has held since 2019.

Last edited:
In days of yore this would likely have seen the end of her:

E2a:

When even other Tories can see you're a racist scumbag...

342217633_560508969551968_6355164922446253299_n.jpg

Ramping it up again.

"Baroness Warsi has previously criticised the home secretary for using "racist rhetoric" and "emboldening racists" when announcing policies on small boat crossings and grooming gangs."

What about slow-walking people who insist on walking hand-in hand taking up the whole fucking pavement so that you can't get passed and expect you to walk into the road? What laws is she proposing? Votes lost, Cruella

What about slow-walking people who insist on walking hand-in hand taking up the whole fucking pavement so that you can't get passed and expect you to walk into the road? What laws is she proposing? Votes lost, Cruella
What about children? They are always dawdling.
Ergo. Use children in protests leaving the police in a tricky situation.

Back
Top Bottom