Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2022

It's taken me years to realise that Tess is (inadvertently I imagine) channeling Beverley from Abigail's party. More in speech pattern than styling, although Saturday was edging close as well.

Me too. I thought she might suffer from that tall girl stiffness, but actually she was fab.
I was surprised by tall Ellie, but I reckon she will be bad at Latin. Johannes will get her through further than she would with a new dancer though.

I was surprised at the amount of confidence from everyone, even though the ability probably went where I expected.

Although I was hoping to enjoy Jayde more than I did. I feel like might of that may have been that I was offended by her costume. The leather leg slip ons trying to look like boots were not good.

Watched it in snippets over several days.

Loved Richie although haven’t a clue who he is famous-wise. Giving Johannes competition for most enthusiasm shown!

What has Matt Goss had done to his eyes to make them look so odd?

Will Mellor is pretty fucking good.

Laughing at Ellie Taylor saying she struggled to be graceful, she used to be a model (although maybe no catwalk?). still like her though.

Massive energy from Fleur East although i think she was in strong fake it til you make it mode as she wasn’t quite right at times.

What has Matt Goss had done to his eyes to make them look so odd?
Evil things; many evil things. He’s burned galaxies, torn apart suns, and sacrificed the screaming children of whole planetary systems in his quest to reclaim the innocence of his youth, but it can never be reclaimed: with every atrocity he pushes it further from his reach. His cold, dead eyes show he understands, but still he pushes on in what he knows is a futile, self-defeating quest. Pity him. But don’t take him into your heart. He’ll eat it from the inside:

Back
Top Bottom