Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2022

I was very much anyone but Molly beforehand.

Then when the winner was announced I was surprised I was pissed off for Fleur and Helen.

Both of their couples choice dances were incredible.

I’m actually surprised Hamza still won after the uni dance comp thing as voters don’t really like previous experience, they like a journey.

Anyway, he’s great and lovely so it’s all good.

I did go out and have just caught up. Thank you fucking iplayer for putting a picture of the winner as the video cover and spoiling it. I voted for Hamza but in reality I don't think he did enough in the final to justify it and Fleur should have got it as all her dances were great.

The salsa in week whatever it was was amazing, but he never really matched it later in the series. I like the Jerusalema dance but he and Jowita did look like they were doing different dances.

He is incredibly likeable though and it is basically a popularity contest so.

Glad with the result and in my mind it hasn't been a question since Hamza's salsa.

Fleur was the best dancer, but it's not a dance competition, it's a personality contest and the best dancer is rarely the one that wins.

We were out last night and I managed to not find out who won it!

I have been #teamhamza all the way through but ended up being gutted for Helen.

What happened with Fleur’s showdance. Something obviously did as it went weird in the middle and she was crying after she’d done it. The judges all alluded to something going wrong without saying it too.

This year's thread. Bit early I know.

Back
Top Bottom