Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2023

I thought he was better than Angela in the dance-off. Angela was better in the main competition yesterday, but I felt he should have gone through based on the dance-off alone.

I didn't enjoy that charleston as much as I thought I would. She seemed to be throwing her legs out at times. But she's still good so I don't think she deserves to go.

Obviously the judges thought differently 😁

Eta. Im a few minures behind as we paused it. That was for Ellies score.

Last edited:
I hardly ever watch the intro but that was brilliant (i rewound when i spotted Johannes' outfit). Nice to get a singer who is actually really good as well.

Bobby was lovely and light on his feet.

Layton was great but Craig was correct they were not 100% in sync at all times.

Ellie had some absolutely amazing lifts, so fun to watch.

Very very angry with Craig for the 8 for Angela Scanlon’s fucking fabulous argentine tango. I was annoyed when I thought he was going to give a 9.

I really liked the group dance but thought Angela Rippon looked out of her depth. Didn't think her dance was that great either. Mucmstbbr time for her to go.

Nigel looked well passed off at the end of his dance. I alternate between really liking him and thinking he's a dick.

I really liked the group dance but thought Angela Rippon looked out of her depth. Didn't think her dance was that great either. Mucmstbbr time for her to go.

Nigel looked well passed off at the end of his dance. I alternate between really liking him and thinking he's a dick.
Nigel gives me the creepy slimeball vibes - not a fan. It was time for Angela to go, bless her cotton socks.

Hate contemporary. Knew the dead mum stuff would be pulled out at some point.

Didn't really like Leyton or Angela, and she's my favourite.

Nigel to go.

i didn't really see the intensity in Ellie's dance either. I was a bit meh on the whole week - wafty rubbish for Bobby combined with dead mum stuff which gave me the ick, Layton with his now classic thing of great performance not so much on any of the actual technical dancing bits, Angela was super tense. only really liked Annabel, she's picked a good point in the competition to get half good. Nigel to go.

Back
Top Bottom