Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Watching live for the first - and probably last - time.

What were those photos of? And what will happen to the results show??

The extra dancers just got in the way for Ellie there, imo.

Bobby I thought was a bit shaky.

Layton obviously dazzling but no chemistry with Nikita. What was all the negativity they were referring to?

Bobby I thought was a bit shaky.

Layton obviously dazzling but no chemistry with Nikita. What was all the negativity they were referring to?
Same old stuff - he shouldn’t be in it cos he’s a pro, with a side measure of Shirley was right, he wasn’t dancing the dances he was given

Watching on catch up.

I love A Chorus Line! 😍
Me too, it's a massive guilty pleasure for me :D

Nigel and Katya :eek: Not sure I'd want to go on live TV clearly off my tits on painkillers. And I'm sure he had his hand on her arse after their VT moment.

I still think it’s unfair that Anabel is competing against people who have all, to a greater of lesser extent, danced for a living.

I still think it’s unfair that Anabel is competing against people who have all, to a greater of lesser extent, danced for a living.
Ellie leach has been in coronation st since she was 10, Bobby has been modelling since he was 16. I wouldn’t say either of them dance for a living.
Layton I agree with you

Annabel is also a raging Tory anti vaxxer so I feel less sorry for her than I would otherwise

I’ve enjoyed watching him more as time‘s gone on. He’s gained a lot of humility and is really putting a lot of effort in

Aah, the look on Annabel’s face when Craig voted to save her, bless. I think he might have been right too, but hey ho

Back
Top Bottom