Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2023

It’d be great if for Children in Need or any other charity one-off, the four judges were to be the dancers and were judged by others.

Mrs N and I, whilst we can shake the good foot like the best of ya'll - we have nothing like these classic dances in the locker so are going to book ourselves some lessons/courses, thankfully there's loads. We both Love the Paso Doble in particular, but then you watch a proper Paso Doble and remember to start at the 2 step.

Shirley's hairy disco suit was one of the worst outfits I've ever seen.

Loved Ellie's American smooth and Krishnan's walkaround special :D which I thought had great side by side synchronicity.

Adam's rumba was rubbish - that actually was just walking around, and not even much of that.

I can't remember much else :oops: only that I covet Claudia's glittery jumpsuit.

Layton and Ellie were both amazing.

Angela Scanlon had the dreaded samba, i hope she survives it.

Krishnan was peak dad dancing but it was so joyful.

Adam or Nigel to go for me.
Agree with all of that apart from Nigel going. It's getting to the stage where whoever goes I will be sad though. I like everyone who's left now.

Apart from maybe Annabelle, but she isn't going on her tragedy week and I love JoJo so that means I can put up with her.

It was time for Adam to go, perfectly decent but unexciting.

Krishnan appeared not to be wearing a poppy. Good man.

Back
Top Bottom