Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

I thought John and JoJos show dance was better, but I'm glad Rose won.
I agree. I voted too early.....didn't realise there was a third dance. I didn't like J&Js 2nd dance, but found R&G's third dance boring.

So I should of voted for J and J really because I wanted Johannes to be in the winning couple.

But happy Rose won.

Love Motsi’s outfit.

Amazing rumba from John, it was definitely improved from the first time, I was actually watching John at times and not just Johannes. He was a lot more flowy. No 10 from Craig?! Rude.

I do like Rose’s couple’s choice dance. Great song really helps.

Back to just watching Johannes in the paso. I’m sure John was fine but couldn’t take my eyes off Johannes, thinking stuff like he’d make a good Hook in Peter Pan! He can show Johnny Depp a thing or so about being a fierce pirate. Etc.

Loving Claudia mocking the matching scores.

Well, I burst into tears half-way through Rose’s show dance when I realised the lyrics of the song that were coming up. love is like a Rose. Jesus. How much crying can everyone do? One of them burst into tears during their hug on the castle thing and I think it was Giovanni.

Oh I know how to break the mood. Have Tess say literally anything. * dead behind the eyes * is what we call her at home.

Great show dance from JoJo. Not sure the fast bit was quite as brilliant as all the hype implied it would be. But still great.

Sensible choice of strictly to use better singers for the show dances. Great tunes for both of them.

Interesting actually that both final professionals had extra work to do this year in adapting for their partners.

Now weeping for AJ. Urgh.

Aww, knew Rose would win and I’m happy with it. in my mind it was super close though. Agreed Motsi was definitely team John with that face!

I feel bad for being mean about Tess because I'm sure she’s really nice but she just has no spark or chat. Dead behind the eyes is right. It’s very noticeable against Claudia who I love beyond words.
I was thinking about it yesterday, because of how good Claudia is at her bit, and trying to remember what it was like when Tess did it.

I think Tess seemed better when she was with Bruce, because he was a bit senile/oblivious and she needed to keep things moving. But as soon as we had her alongside Claudia, she suffered by comparison. She’s not a quick or funny or, tbh, as clever.

Gary Barlow got fast forwarded big time.

The rest of it I actually thought was the best Christmas one for a while. And Anne Marie was brilliant, I'd love to see her on the proper show.

Are they allowed when they've done Christmas?

I've been saying for ages that her agent is proper earning their money cos she's been all over the everywhere.

She's got to a place where she has other business going on that probably earns her more, so why carry on.

I also didn't think that dancing wise she was quite as on point as in previous series. You've only got so much time as a dancer.

Oti has done desert island discs. Not sure when it’s broadcast as I heard it in the podcast but she has an interesting story to tell (absolutely shit MOR music though)
I noticed then when following hash tag’s link and thought it would probly be interesting but dreaded her choices.

Looks like Katya may not be back!

And Luba, but I can’t remember who they are so I care less

No it doesn't. The Birmingham Mail constantly has bollocks stories about Strictly in it and it's one of those. The story is always a pathetically thin attempt to support a clickbait headline.

Back
Top Bottom