Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Opening the voting now, with four dances still to go, just exposes the voting as nothing to do with the dancing.
I would have actually removed the voting from the public altogether. Not necessarily because the public are incapable of judging a good dancing performance, but because at this stage, with both couples being at a similar competence level and being equally likeable and good apples on the whole, people are going to vote based on who they want to win rather than who performs better on the night.

I would have actually removed the voting from the public altogether. Not necessarily because the public are incapable of judging a good dancing performance, but because at this stage, with both couples being at a similar competence level and being equally likeable and good apples on the whole, people are going to vote based on who they want to win rather than who performs better on the night.
Or in a subjective 'sport' just admit you can't get a cigarette paper between them for both technical competence and emotion and so give them a joint first.

I didn't think Rose quite got into the biggest of those lifts right.

Also, I didn't like that paso first time and I don't like it now.

Back
Top Bottom