Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

The first dance John, second dance Rose, third dance, I thought was the weakest from both of them and I not sure who was better. I'd be happy with whoever wins too.

I’d like to think that at least votes are limited to one per phone number, but I suspect the same individual could make twenty phone calls from their mobile phone if they wanted, and it would still count.

I would have actually removed the voting from the public altogether. Not necessarily because the public are incapable of judging a good dancing performance, but because at this stage, with both couples being at a similar competence level and being equally likeable and good apples on the whole, people are going to vote based on who they want to win rather than who performs better on the night.

I don’t think that’s any different to any year tbf 🤣

Ed Sheran on. They have just spun up the Dinorwic pumped storage power station as everyone leaves the room to put the kettle on and flush the loo.
This is when I fell asleep and missed the result! I woke up at nearly 2am and went go my bed....still not knowing.

Back
Top Bottom