Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2024

More uncomfortable SCD related news.

Former Strictly Come Dancing star Artem Chigvintsev has been charged with domestic violence in the US.

The Russian dancer, who won the BBC competition in 2010 with celebrity partner Kara Tointon, was arrested on Thursday morning in California.

Starts tonight. I so want to enjoy it, Strictly has been a favourite for years and one of those shows that can just cheer you up, but all the allegations ate going to make it hard to watch member mind enjoy.

However I am going to watch it and reserve judgement until I see how the beeb are handling things.

Plus The Merse! Always had a soft spot for The Merse!

We're not watching at the moment. Not because we don't want to but we're watching a version of Christmas Carol before the first Sunday rehearsal tomorrow so we know what we're doing!! :D

Who's Tom with? He's from Maidenhead. And given other famous residents are/were Timmy Mallet and Rolf Harris we're hoping he'll rescue the town's reputation!!

Got to see snippets of the couples dancing at the end, some good, some not so good.

Being paired with someone competitive who has been in sports is usually a good thing and definitely has it's advantages in training, except for footballers....

Back
Top Bottom