Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Anyone else thinking of whatshisname from Holby and his awesome cabaret routine?

Slightly weird / funny that they had to do an intro for the guest judge because she’s one of those been in lots of things and done very well but not actually famous people.

Loved the AJ pointed 'we’re not shagging' VT.

Dull dance and song for AJ but it felt classy and beautiful regardless.

Loving Motsi’ mahoosive hair this week.

I would have thought bouncy Rhys would have had higher knees and kicks in the jive. It was still energetic but had more potential.

Tom is dull. Great comment from temp judge about the lack of emotion.

Adorable Rose and Gio again. And also OH MY GOD FUCK OFF TESS. Stop trying to do empathy your robot brain cannot compute.

JoJo were cute as fuck. Johannes is so lovely and John was keeping up this time.

Wasn’t feeling Tilly. Awful song (although I like the musical).

Fast-forwarded Dan.

I can't understand the outrage about the couple who are voted off later (leaked on Twitter - wont spoil). Seemed the right decision.

I'm fairly sure Tilly is only still there because her old man turns up now and then and sits right by the judges. Imagine if Vinnie Jones had a daughter on this shit. :eek: It wouldn't even be a contest no matter how bad she was.

It's a bit weird they pretend this results thing was recorded tonight when I'm sure everyone realises it was recorded a couple of hours after the main show last night

I'm fairly sure Tilly is only still there because her old man turns up now and then and sits right by the judges. Imagine if Vinnie Jones had a daughter on this shit. :eek: It wouldn't even be a contest no matter how bad she was.

I don’t think that’s fair. She might have been overmarked this week but she’s far from the only person that’s happened to.

I bang this drum every year, but distance travelled for me is as important as being brilliant. I’d rather see a whole cast of Dans, Saras and Tillys than stage school kids being stage school kids.

AJ is an exception because she has no dance experience and has been brilliant from the start but she got 30 something in wk 1. I wanna see shit folk getting good.

It's a bit weird they pretend this results thing was recorded tonight when I'm sure everyone realises it was recorded a couple of hours after the main show last night

I was wondering what they’d do to Motsi’s (amazing) massive hair to make it look different, without killing it.

Back
Top Bottom