Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

God I do love John but he wasn't great in that. Rose didn't suit her dress/make up but I do love her. Dan was awful. Don't like Rhys. Tilly was ok but I really don't like her partner.
Votes for rose and John here

The music was a fucking joke again. Do they not pay for the music if they make it sound so shit and totally mismatched to the dance?

I really liked Rose’s paso.

AJ’s couple’s choice was so amazing I got a bit teary. As soon as the music started you could just feel they were going to smash it. under marked again.

Rhys’ waltz was beautiful. OMG Tess’ reaction to him getting emotional made me want to punch her sooo hard.

Tilly’s samba was alright, it is a bit of a cursed dance and it felt a bit forced. I feel for her if she goes out before Dan which seems likely as apparently it’s impossible for him to be in the bottom two.

John’s argentine tango was decent, although I don’t love the vibe of that dance all that much, I’m mostly watching the feet to see if they’re doing it right.

There's absolutely no chance Rose going to lose. Her 'journey' is too compelling. They're all quite good by this point but the Beeb could really use a story like this right now.

Rose is the third best dancer, but will win.

I’d prefer AJ. In any other year AJ would’ve won by miles. But Rose has a story. And she’s nice and a bit funny and Gio is lovely with her. She’ll win.

Dan could make the final, if the public keep him out of the dance off. In which case I suspect John would miss out. Rhys can’t make the final, I think. Unless one of the others falls flat on their face. Or we lose a couple to Omicron.

Back
Top Bottom