Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sports Personality 2022 poll

Who should win Sports Personality of the Year 2022?

• Total voters

stavros

So the nominees have been announced for tomorrow evening's ceremony, so who should get it? Beth Mead is the bookie's favourite, although surely England will take the team prize too for their Euros win.

Ronnie O'Sullivan is definitely deserving, although I'd argue 2013 was the year to give it to him (retaining the WC, after barely playing for a year). He should probably get the all-round fucking genius award.

Oh, and I've included my own nomination, for the awe-inspiring stamina they displayed, to capture the country's imagination.

1671556879472.png

Jill Scott played about twenty minutes in the Euros, Joshua lost twice, Rashford has done nothing over the whole year? Fury has won, but nothing really amazing.

Ronnie should have been given it nine years a go but hes no less wothry now having equalled the world record number of world titles at the oldest age of a world title winner...

...nine years after he last won it for the sixth time!

If it hadn't been for the England Womens football team winning the Euros then the team award should surely have gone to the England Wheelchair Rugby League team - World Champions!
Went to watch a couple of games at the Copper Box when the PLWC was on, absolutely brilliant stuff!

Back
Top Bottom