Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Should the fox hunting ban be lifted?

Should the fox hunting ban be lifted?

• Total voters
That's horrific ...

I could only watch some of it.
The reality behind the picture postcard at Boxing Day meets and county shows.

What worried me - did that a55h0le [words fail me] actually check the hound was really dead before dumping the body ?

Hunts shoot about 15 - 20% of their hounds every year, as they get "too old" to keep up.
Plus any pups or entered hounds that fail the 'tests' or develop / show faults - like getting lost or rioting [after eg sheep].
Which is why they breed puppy-mill several litters a year.
[& shoot a bitch if all her puppies from a litter fail to be 'entered' !]

The hound's food chain leaves something to be desired, as well.
Talk about health hazards ...

Meant to post this yesterday [31 years now].

RIP Mike Hill

30 years on and we're no further forward. Evil bastards.

I'ld love to know how much [percentage] of the land around here is now unavailable to the hunt.
Since the NT vote in October, they twunts should have lost access to a large chunk around Housesteads and "The Sill" ...

Not long after I moved out here, we banned them off our small patch - and provided a number of fox friendly holes and heaps in the wildwood area.

My holes & heaps must have been quite convincing as the fxxxxing terrier men wanted to dig out the main one a few years ago [well before covid] and I had to get very stroppy to get them off my land, which included calling plod. As soon as they'd gone I unblocked all the holes, chucked in the contents of a tin of dog-food & some dried kibble. Following Friday night/ Saturday morning, they had been & blocked it up again. Opened it up and thoroughly citronelled the whole area. Then went down the hill to a neighbouring patch of trees and opened up the artificial den I had found when exploring during the previous week. Also sprayed that area before 09:30.
Must have buggered up the scent as casting hounds into that covert latter failed to find anything ... and there was some seriously bad tempered shouting as a result. I suspect the most eager hounds had stuck their noses into "wet" leaves looking for dog food [whistles innocently]

If you need to control foxes just shoot them, it's much quicker and easier.

People also neglect the fact that the hounds are often put down when they reach the end of their working life because they are hard to rehome; being trained killers and all.
This means foxhunting is designed so the dogs kill the foxes then the humans kill the dogs.

If you need to control foxes just shoot them, it's much quicker and easier.

People also neglect the fact that the hounds are often put down when they reach the end of their working life because they are hard to rehome; being trained killers and all.
This means foxhunting is designed so the dogs kill the foxes then the humans kill the dogs.
a) I knew a chap (& his family) who raised sheep for many decades on the Llyn peninsula.
He had foxes and even fed them - never had a problem with the foxes taking live lambs, as the foxes ate the rabbits and rats that otherwise would cause him problems.
b) has been shown that hunts "bag" and breed foxes to hunt
c) have you watched any of footage from the Avon Vale kennels that was on itv recently ?
The hunts use "puppy mill breeding" with the hounds. They shoot any that don't get "entered" or "break the rules" and when they start to slow down at around 6 - 8 years of age.

a) I knew a chap (& his family) who raised sheep for many decades on the Llyn peninsula.
He had foxes and even fed them - never had a problem with the foxes taking live lambs, as the foxes ate the rabbits and rats that otherwise would cause him problems.
c) have you watched any of footage from the Avon Vale kennels that was on itv recently ?
The hunts use "puppy mill breeding" with the hounds. They shoot any that don't get "entered" or "break the rules" and when they start to slow down at around 6 - 8 years of age.
I keep my bees on an organic cattle/sheep farm. The farmer has a guy who culls foxes on a regular basis by sitting on a path with a rifle because he's had issues with them in the past. I know he'd never dream of letting dogs kill them.

Lots of farmers, especially on hill farms do, mind - lots swear by putting Stockholm tar on the lambs to disguise the scent.

I'd be wary of feeding them if I had any cattle, because it'd probably also bring weaker badgers in and I wouldn't want to go down with TB.

The hunt themselves took a swipe at the shooting community at the time of the ban going through, in a truly bizarre act of self sabotage.

There's absolutely no way I'd want a load of fucking dogs controlling foxes on a livestock farm, apart from stressing the animals, they often eat raw meat and so can easily be responsible for toxo.

Noticed that the numbers of both mounted field & car-born followers have been a bit smaller this season - apart from a few specials, like the traditional Boxing & New Year Days, and the start & end of season meets.

tbh, several have been so small that I doubt the "cap" has covered the cost of getting the hounds and huntsman's horses to the meet, especially so for the mid-week events.

And, reading the reports, the number of joint meets seems to be increasing ...

The bunch of hooray 'enries & their serfs from the hunt local to me have certainly gone down from regularly around a dozen to less than half that, including the 'officials' - car support, similarly decreased in number. The only increase was double the number of quads / terrier men ...
Incidentally, if they are "trail" hunting, why did they need spades on a couple of those quads ?

The only increase was double the number of quads / terrier men ...
Incidentally, if they are "trail" hunting, why did they need spades on a couple of those quads ?

Why do they need terrier men come to that. A scent trail isn't gonna run off down a badger sett is it?

Couple of terrier men from one of the local hunts got convicted recently for interfering with badger setts, thanks to sabs' footage.

An inn immortalised by novelist Daphne du Maurier has banned hunts from meeting on its land.
The Jamaica Inn in Cornwall said it had allowed the local hunt to start from there for more than 100 years.
It has ended that arrangement after the East Cornwall Hunt invited the Beaufort Hunt to meet there on Saturday, a move it called "extremely ill-advised".

Bit by bit these wankers will have nowhere left to go.

How to get the MOD to ban the fuckers, that would a massive win, tall ask though...

Bit by bit these wankers will have nowhere left to go.

How to get the MOD to ban the fuckers, that would a massive win, tall ask though...
There's a bit of an unspoken back story behind this decision at the Jamaica Inn.

How much of it is a whitewash by the guy that owns the pub in question probably depends on which side of the fence you are on.
And the official hunt season is just about over now. [Just the hare harriers / beagles, mink left this year (and deer ?)]
I'm more interested in what happens with the meets next season ...

Scots parliament tries to limit loopholes exploited by the sadist hunt scum, but doesn’t go far enough

Well. that new bill has closed a few loopholes in the existing law, but will probably almost certainly have a few of it's own that the huntscum will find and exploit.

Good on the the Scottish parliament & more power to the Scottish / border sabs & monitors.

More degenerate, verminous activity:

yeah I saw that on that there faceache - posted by the people what found that poor vixen.

I think Cotswold hunt may will find themselves in hot water with the hunting office BHSA.

[probably 'cos they've got caught, rather than the reasons you & I might prefer - bagging foxes is distressingly & sadlyb all too common]

To the 10% who voted dont give a fuck.....If you honestly are are that immotive on such an emotive subject then what the fuck are you even doing on this forum?

Oh and as far as im concerned any hunt participants should be given the full treatment they like to give out to to superior life forms..utter unmitigated cunts every one

To the 10% who voted dont give a fuck.....If you honestly are are that immotive on such an emotive subject then what the fuck are you even doing on this forum?

Unfortunately, a sizable number of leftists just don't give a shit about animals. They think because they can't organise picket lines its basically fine to torture them however we want.

Back
Top Bottom