Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Should the fox hunting ban be lifted?

Should the fox hunting ban be lifted?

• Total voters
After previous attempts by members to get the NT to stop fox-hunting on NT land ... and a week after NRWales enacted a similar ban on trail hunting.

btw - Drag hunting to a clean boot ie a human runner without added animal scent ... which isn't trail hunting.

When I was a kid every Boxing day, we moved when I was small, we attended a Boxing day hunt.. My child memories with my dad kind of confuse me now because at the time it was something we did as a family. Now it just disgusts me

Sorry didn't mean we moved every Boxing day, I meant we went every Boxing day to a hunt, it was my dad's thing. He loved it, it was one of his social activities, I hated it because I always felt sorry for the fox
Sorry, I'm being a cunt. But it could have simply said:

When I was a kid every Boxing day we attended a Boxing day hunt.

Surrey Union delayed Boxing Day to New Years Day. Sadly a lot of land they use around here is MOD who have no chance of banning it, there is a lot of NT land here too but the hunt has never really used it.

And Xmas day morning there was a dead fox in the road right outside the HQ of the League Against Cruel Sports. Alanis take note.

Back
Top Bottom