Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Should the fox hunting ban be lifted?

Should the fox hunting ban be lifted?

• Total voters
To the 10% who voted dont give a fuck.....If you honestly are are that immotive on such an emotive subject then what the fuck are you even doing on this forum?

Oh and as far as im concerned any hunt participants should be given the full treatment they like to give out to to superior life forms..utter unmitigated cunts every one
How closely did you study the results? For instance, Dom Traynor voted on all of the options.

To the 10% who voted dont give a fuck.....If you honestly are are that immotive on such an emotive subject then what the fuck are you even doing on this forum?

Oh and as far as im concerned any hunt participants should be given the full treatment they like to give out to to superior life forms..utter unmitigated cunts every one
I mean I voted no obviously.

But I missed the bit where editor set up the Forum Police and made you the Chief Super Nintendo...

I mean I voted no obviously.

But I missed the bit where editor set up the Forum Police and made you the Chief Super Nintendo...

Then you need to look again!

I just said that. Nothing actually changed since the last time you looked.

I hate seeing this thread popping up as I just know it'll be some sick activity by some inbred cunt who I would happily smash a pint glass into.

Cannot read the link above, it just makes me so angry.

I despise these people so much.

Selfish people that want to do what they want regardless of the damage to other living creatures.

Sounds like anti-vaxxers.

Oh, this is aimed at me as I chose not to have any Covid vaccinations.

I see.

Don't be some sort of cunt, this thread has nothing to do with me and my medical choices, unless you want to bring my medical history into a thread about fox-hunting.

Oh, this is aimed at me as I chose not to have any Covid vaccinations.

I see.

Don't be some sort of cunt, this thread has nothing to do with me and my medical choices, unless you want to bring my medical history into a thread about fox-hunting.

Bit odd that you would happily smash a pint glass into a fox hunter but at the same time take exception to someone judging you and acting accordingly.

So its you going around talking about smashing glasses into people that is some kind of cunt but that was evident by you being an anti-vaxxer.

Just read that Wiltshire Police have banned officers with links to hunting from joining its rural crime team after PC Cheryl Knight posted photos of herself riding with a hunt. Seems like a rear moment of sense and logic for a police force, still the Cuntryside Alliance's Polly Portwin (better known as 'Pol Port') is calling it 'discrimination', the daft twat.

Both fox hunters and anti-vaxxers have in common that they want to do what they want without regard to the welfare of other living creatures. Foxes in one case. Humans in the other.

While I don't agree with anti-vaxxers, you can't really compare not having your covid vaccine (probably through fear of it doing you harm) with the pro-active cruelty of fox hunting.

While I don't agree with anti-vaxxers, you can't really compare not having your covid vaccine (probably through fear of it doing you harm) with the pro-active cruelty of fox hunting.
Doesn't it sort of branch from the same individualist mindset though?
God, first it was killing foxes and now I can't step on a train without a mask on.

Back
Top Bottom