Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

paul golding of britain first claims that the 'left has blood on its hands!' conveniently forgetting jo cox's assassin. an utter toilet.

Reactions: CRI
So fucked up where my brain goes with this stuff, instantly hoping its one kind of nutter and not another kind.

A notion? A waste of space that always has a comment. People have died. Make a comment. People are suffering. Make a comment. People are happy. Make a comment.

Let's hope it wasn't anyone you know.
i treat your comments with the seriousness they deserve, which given your opposition to anti-fascism and anti-racist initiatives is, i regret, slight.

No one's having a laugh at their expense, just the parasites inside Parliament
Yep. You draw your own lines in terms of how you respond to something like this. It's emerging as we discuss it on here so yes, maybe we should be circumspect about what we type. But then something itches away at the way it is reported, something makes you want to refer to the people who are directly and indirectly the cause of this stuff* (if of course it is related to UK foreign policy). And that takes you right back to the people inside the building. You can be human, you can respect the members of the public who get hurt, but you can do that without abandoning your worldview.

*which doesn't remove the agency and responsibility of whoever has actually carried it out by a single % point.

A daily mail hack overlooking the scene on the bridge says there's at least one fatality there - treatment stopped and a blanket was drawn over them.

It appears that the stabbed police officer has also died of their injuries.

i treat your comments with the seriousness they deserve, which given your opposition to anti-fascism and anti-racist initiatives is, i regret, slight.

That's fine. Except I'm not opposed to either of those things, but you do make light of people's suffering, which makes you a total cunt, and I was so prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yep. You draw your own lines in terms of how you respond to something like this. It's emerging as we discuss it on here so yes, maybe we should be circumspect about what we type. But then something itches away at the way it is reported, something makes you want to refer to the people who are directly and indirectly the cause of this stuff* (if of course it is related to UK foreign policy). And that takes you right back to the people inside the building. You can be human, you can respect the members of the public who get hurt, but you can do that without abandoning your worldview.

*which doesn't remove the agency and responsibility of whoever has actually carried it out by a single % point.

Also worth thinking about how the perps most likely want us to respond. Whilst we don't know for certain it's unlikely to be with pisstsking and humour.

Also remember Charlie Hebdo and the discussions after that.

TBH, I am surprised it has taken this long for this kinda incident to happen in London- give the precedents in Europe over the past year or two.

Except I'm not against anti-racism or anti-fascism and you are making light of the death and injury to people on this very thread.

Making you a total cunt.
It would be hugely beneficial to the discussion of this breaking news event if the two of you could suspend your ongoing personal beef, or if that's not possible, take it elsewhere.

In fact, I'm not asking: I'm telling you. If either of you continue, you will receive a warning.

You wouldn't let it lie!
Except I'm not against anti-racism or anti-fascism and you are making light of the death and injury to people on this very thread.

Making you a total cunt.
yeh. but all you're saying is i'm a total cunt. you've said nothing of interest to me. you've said nothing of interest to anyone else. you're a dull waste of space who can't even be arsed to say this is bad. all you've said on this post is 'you're a cunt'. why not say 'omg this is terrible'? but no, it's 'pickman's is a total cunt', pitiful, and unoriginal.

Back
Top Bottom