Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

Which I'm sure we can all comprehend without graphic photo evidence.

And if we're all getting our sense of ethics from a Russian state propaganda organisation now then it's probably time to just give up.
How about you give it a fucking rest with the point scoring and concentrate on what's happened here?

From the BBC:

"There are also reports of further violent incidents in the vicinity of the Palace of Westminster but I hope colleagues on all sides will appreciate that it'd be wrong of me to go into further details until we have confirmation from the police and from the House security authorities about what is going on."

2245.jpg

Firearms filth in plain clothes :hmm:
Don't think the incident was sufficiently large to warrant the Chinook chaps...you know, the ones that practice up and down the Thames every couple of weeks.

From the BBC:

"There are also reports of further violent incidents in the vicinity of the Palace of Westminster but I hope colleagues on all sides will appreciate that it'd be wrong of me to go into further details until we have confirmation from the police and from the House security authorities about what is going on."
well perhaps it's not such an amateurish effort after all. perhaps.

I work on the Square, looking out at Parliament; on lockdown. First we noticed was air ambulance landing outside, cordon had appeared noiselessly. Some SWAT type guys went into Parliament, but not in massive hurry, so assume precautionary rather than in response to anything.

I work on the Square, looking out at Parliament; on lockdown. First we noticed was air ambulance landing outside, cordon had appeared noiselessly. Some SWAT type guys went into Parliament, but not in massive hurry, so assume precautionary rather than in response to anything.
can you see westminster bridge?

And if we're all getting our sense of ethics from a Russian state propaganda organisation now then it's probably time to just give up.

Give up paying our licence fee as if we're turning to the Russians the BBC must be failing in it's duty to indoctrinate

Just overheard a gym instructor telling someone that "someone's been shot dead inside the palace".

Even though a screen with the rolling news is up on the wall in front of us.

Gruaniad said:
Theresa May was ushered by at least eight armed undercover police, some with their firearms drawn, into a waiting black vehicle in Speaker’s Court, the footage seen by the Guardian shows. Loud bangs can be heard in the background as she is ushered into the car, but it is unclear whether the bangs were gunshots.

Could be the sound of her emptying her lunch into her £1,000 trousers

there's no set number, but at least one bomb has to go off or an automatic weapon used. this sort of thing's in the great british jihadi tradition of incompetence, which has seen numerous attempts to emulate 7/7 but have met with such scant success.

They're not laughing, they're too busy tweeting about their resilience in the face of adversity.

Shit:
A Reuters photographer has seen at least a dozen people injured on Westminster Bridge and photographs by the news agency show people lying on the ground, some bleeding heavily.

Back
Top Bottom