Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shots fired outside Houses of Parliament

Given they had to sit through a full 5 hour lockdown in the Chamber and could only take a shit behind the Speaker's Chair, wouldn't it be a nice gesture to restore MP's full expenses? Having to provide receipts and not claim for Wisteria is like giving in to ISIS.

this isnt terrorism

this is the uk muslim version of walking into a mall with an ar15 and shooting everything moves till the swat team put you down:(
pity the cunt couldnt just run screaming at no 10 waving his knife around and leave everybody else out of his sucide run:(

this isnt terrorism

this is the uk muslim version of walking into a mall with an ar15 and shooting everything moves till the swat team put you down:(
pity the cunt couldnt just run screaming at no 10 waving his knife around and leave everybody else out of his sucide run:(
I've been avoiding the news all day today. No doubt they will be talking about lessons to learn and things to do and security to tighten and people to monitor.

But the truth is that there are no lessons to learn. A lone actor determined to die in the act of killing can do this. We knew that already.

I've been avoiding the news all day today. No doubt they will be talking about lessons to learn and things to do and security to tighten and people to monitor.

But the truth is that there are no lessons to learn. A lone actor determined to die in the act of killing can do this. We knew that already.

Everyone could be armed with shotguns and tyre deflation rounds. I'd expect the Americans to try this first though. A better solution would be mandatory self-driving cars. Perhaps self-driving cars that are programmed to mow down pedestrians wielding knives.

The only thing that needs to change is the media having a collective wank about it

Felt sorry for the BBC Breakfast team having to do the whole programme standing in Westminster this morning. You'd have thought they could have borrowed a sofa from somewhere.

I went past the flat where one of those arrested lives today, as I do every week day, felt very strange.

Why shouldnt religion be treated as a mental illness? Whats the objective difference between someone sectioned for thinking that the roses are talking to him and someone thinking that the invisible man in the sky is talking to him?
Don't waste your time, pal...I'm a fundamentalist ignostic.
Now, thought you were off to Reddit?

Don't waste your time, pal...I'm a fundamentalist ignostic.
Now, thought you were off to Reddit?

If loads of people started thinking the roses were talking would it alter the degree to which it is a mental illness?

There is no rational justification for religion. Thats a fact, not a matter of opinion.

How is it fair on peoplel who are sectioned when people who are just as delusional are not. You could use all the same arguments to justify delusions for which people are sectioned. You cant prove 100% that the roses are not talking to a person.

If loads of people started thinking the roses were talking would it alter the degree to which it is a mental illness?

There is no rational justification for religion. Thats a fact, not a matter of opinion.
Won't anyone in your place speak to you?

Back
Top Bottom