Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Several people shot dead in Plymouth 12 August 2021

Really shocking. I think in Devon - even in the two cities - there's still a bit of an attitude that things like this don't happen here. Just awful.

232180317_3011857079053676_8597561993466679114_n.jpg

Several people seem to have been killed in a shooting near Plymouth. Four air ambulances deployed at one point. The police are currently saying this is not a terrorist incident. Seems like some kind of active shooter. Almost certainly a cunt.

Ugh. Just dipped into twitter and the theories and usual shite led the dip to be very brief.

Remember when people had time to digest such horror?

(am aware of the irony by posting on an internet thread about such a horror :( )

A lot more helicopters overhead last night than usual (near Exeter but near the road between there and Plymouth)

Wasn't the nail bomber white? There must be an official definition somewhere of what a terrorism related incident is. Just trying to get my head around it. I mean if it's someone killing their own relatives I can see thats not terrorism, but shooting random people in the street seems to be.
Terrorism is in brief violence in support of a political aim (the involvement of politics is crucial to many if not most definitions of terrorism), and not sure the political motive has been uncovered here.

Of course even where there is a clear political motive the media and authorities seem to bend over backwards to make out they're mad rather than bad if white

Back
Top Bottom