Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scotland vs Czechia 14th June 2021

I mean there's only been 21 scored; you can't tell me half of them were better than that!

Maybe; maybe not,...but it was a superb strike and goal.
He lobbed the keeper from the halfway line. Tough crowd.
I'm not saying it wasn't impressive, but I've always favoured creativity, technical ability or teamwork over simply "a really good shot". Which is not to say that a really good shot doesn't require technical ability, there are just other things I value higher.

I mean there's only been 21 scored; you can't tell me half of them were better than that!
Sorry, he meant of all time, not just this tournament.

It's been a tournament of excellent goals so far. Both the Czech strikes were great goals today. I thought Scotland were bright enough, just didn't have a finisher, while the Czechs did.

Booing at the end is odd.

I suspect some of those there felt differently. And I've not known a crowd boo an opposition team or ref for no reason. It did sound very much like they were booing their own team.
Well that is disappointing. Not that i was condoning booing the ref or the Czechs. There was no need for the booing at all

I thought the second Schick (sp?) goal was sublime...and when interviewed, he said he had seen Marshall doing this (out of his area) a lot so waited for his chance. Excellent - skill, vision and focus.
I missed the booing (why would you?)

He didn't just hoof that shot, there was bend and spin on. If had been a welly, Marshall would have saved it. Amazing goal.

Bad for Scotland though but that will make the way they play against England very different. Friday is going to be a cracking game I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom