Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Turkey vs Wales, 16th June 2021, 5pm, BBC

Looks like it's an Olympic stadium with a half-mile track round the outside.
I can just imagine playing in such a stadium, having been called up by Ireland even tho in retirement, coming on late in a World Cup Final 2-1 down to England, scoring the equaliser and doing a lap of the track, getting booked for doing it but scoring the winner after the re-start and doing it again to then get a red card with a minute to go, but the job was done...

I can just imagine playing in such a stadium, having been called up by Ireland even tho in retirement, coming on late in a World Cup Final 2-1 down to England, scoring the equaliser and doing a lap of the track, getting booked for doing it but scoring the winner after the re-start and doing it again to then get a red card with a minute to go, but the job was done...
Never even realized you played football :eek:

Ffs it’s half time between Wales and Turkey so the BBC…

“what better time to start our build up to the England Scotland match”

… and then do a 4 min piece on England.

Fuck the fuck off will you

Sorry mate, I don’t/didn’t more than any of us here, I was just being dreamy. But I was the goalie for Urban75 many years ago, we even took part in a few tournaments.
Hehe sorry yes I realized - and there'd have been some record of it on the web somewhere :D

Didn't get in from work until 36 mins played, who's had the better of it?
Hang on, Cat's Bum turns up and Wales score. You're not planning on going anywhere in the second half, are you...? :hmm:

(I still don't know how to do the wee sun thing...)

Back
Top Bottom