Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scotland vs Czechia 14th June 2021

It's been a decent game in terms of action, and it's a shame for Scotland as it's not like they've failed to create chances. I guess that's just a different kind of problem, though.

It's been a decent game in terms of action, and it's a shame for Scotland as it's not like they've failed to create chances. I guess that's just a different kind of problem, though.

Yes, lots of chances, but unable to put the ball in the net. :(

(We need an 'exasperated' smilie.)

Fucking hell... I really don't think that performance deserved boos at the final whistle.

First appearance at a tournament for 23 years, created a lot of chances, just failed to take them and were a bit shaky in defence at times.

Don't boo that! How's that going to help??

Gutting :(

Played hard but lacked the end product. Some bad luck but the Czechs took their chances.

Robertson would be first on the team sheet for any country in this tournament.

Fucking hell... I really don't think that performance deserved boos at the final whistle.

First appearance at a tournament for 23 years, created a lot of chances, just failed to take them and were a bit shaky in defence at times.

Don't boo that! How's that going to help??
They might have been booing the ref or the Czechs. At least i hope they were.

I feel like they're maybe expecting a bit much of Henry to know that he shouldn't take a shot because it will ricochet off a defender, to an opposition player who will then score from 50 yards.

It's not quite "passing it across your own goal" in terms of fundamentals.

Because it would make more sense than booing your own team, considering we actually played pretty well.

I suspect some of those there felt differently. And I've not known a crowd boo an opposition team or ref for no reason. It did sound very much like they were booing their own team.

Because it would make more sense than booing your own team, considering we actually played pretty well.
In one sense it might, but how common is it to actually boo the opposition team at the end of a match? And what of the ref's actions/decisions would they have been booing?

Back
Top Bottom