Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russia vs Croatia (QF) - 19:00 - 07/07/2018

strung out

💩 🤣 🍆 💦 🧐 👻 🐝 🐈‍⬛
The poor relation of all the Quarter Finals to be honest, but one that should provide plenty of interest, if only for the novelty of watching such an awful team proceed so far in the tournament.

Croatia are ranked 20 in the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings, and Russia 70th, but that will count for nothing in the cauldron of the Fisht Stadium in Sochi.

I'm flip-flopping between the two countries, but I'll predict a Russian win to set up a semi-final with England.

Croatia are clearly the better team but Russia are on a role and could catch Croatia cold. If England were to get through and from a footballing perspective I would prefer to play Russia but because of all the politics at the moment Croatia would be preferable over all.

I can't see this being much of a match, too much resting on it. If Russia score early it may open it up for a fun match.

Croatia were pretty shit last time out, if they get it together they'll beat Russia. Not sure about a cauldron atmosphere - these are all experienced players so I don't think they'll be intimidated by it

Back
Top Bottom