Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand: rape and sexual abuse allegations, grifting and general dodginess - discussion

It's not a case of winning. It's about not posting up shit. It's about taking correction and acknowledging you made a mistake. Few of us I hope would disagree that if you inadvertently post up bollocks you should admit it.
I’ve said I’m very happy to be corrected (by Dystopiary).

It would have helped if you’d not been a cryptic arse about it and actually tried to correct me. I guess we both have lessons to learn here!

Just had a mate saying it was probably bollocks and there's an agenda to get rid of him etc... I then told him the headlines (literally the bit about the 16 year old that was the headline on most stories/papers) and he said 'oh that does sound bad'. That's what we're up against. He didn't even know the details. But he likes Brand, he doesn't like the 'msm', etc etc

Just had a mate saying it was probably bollocks and there's an agenda to get rid of him etc... I then told him the headlines (literally the bit about the 16 year old that was the headline on most stories/papers) and he said 'oh that does sound bad'. That's what we're up against. He didn't even know the details. But he likes Brand, he doesn't like the 'msm', etc etc
Mainstream media really is one of the shitest phrases isn’t it?

don't get it after the saville stuff

years of rumors and people randomly going well it not be proven so it cannot be true

saville himself making remarks and hinting like it was dark forces trying discredit him

and then the reality of the situation after this death

don't get it after the saville stuff

years of rumors and people randomly going well it not be proven so it cannot be true

and then the reality of the situation after this death
People learn the lessons they choose to learn.

Reactions: Ax^
I think he’s got it in for me as he seems to have a weird hatred of people cycling or something! Bizarre.
Two lies in there. Plus what appears to be you starting a poor attempt at crossthread beef. Tell you what, have a read of the faq. E2a maybe only one lie, as you may indeed think I have it in for you. I don't.

Just trying to explain your complete over reaction. Maybe that’s just how you are!
You say it's an over-reaction. And you would say that. You don't want to examine your own reaction do you. That's what you should be looking at.

Now, if you want to continue this you can do - but you'll have to make do without me.

Back
Top Bottom