Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rumsfield pushing for war on Iran

rogue yam said:
This guy says I'm "arrogant, bloodthirsty, greedy shameless scum first class" and wishes me "bombed to hell" and I'm insensitive? Nice!

And I took him to task on it. Doesn't save you from being a prick.

rogue yam said:
This guy says I'm "arrogant, bloodthirsty, greedy shameless scum first class" and wishes me "bombed to hell" and I'm insensitive? Nice!

So you're riled that someone has given you the same treatment you've given others?

You really are a lying self-righteous fucking hypocrite, aren't you?

rogue yam said:
So you agree with that other guy that Americans, to any non-negligible degree, "advocate the killing of tens of thousands of innocents"?

No, stupid. I'm saying that you accuse people of lying while refusing to address your own problems with speaking the truth.

ViolentPanda said:
So you're riled that someone has given you the same treatment you've given others?
Your brain is failing you. I was responding to someone other than that particular America-hater.

We can tell the difference between the government of the USA and the people. Hell, that's what the USA was founded on. Fuck being led with a ring through your nose by the politicians.

rogue yam said:
You are nobody to me. If someone says something about me, I will respond as I see fit without regard to your posts to them.

:D

There is always a context to things. Absolutes tend to make people unpleasant company.

ViolentPanda said:
I'm saying that you accuse people of lying while refusing to address your own problems with speaking the truth.
It is you who has a problem with my speaking the truth, not me.

Poi E said:
We can tell the difference between the government of the USA and the people. Hell, that's what the USA was founded on. Fuck being led with a ring through your nose by the politicians.
So in what context does this make any sense?

rogue yam said:
So in what context does this make any sense?

Look, if the US started issuing green cards in Baghdad they'd have a bunch of insurgents who would happily flip burgers instead of blowing themselves up. Well, after a few mishaps at McDonalds.

The US has always been better at taking in people than exporting them.

Poi E said:
Look, if the US started issuing green cards in Baghdad they'd have a bunch of insurgents who would happily flip burgers instead of blowing themselves up. Well, after a few mishaps at McDonalds.

The US has always been better at taking in people than exporting them.
And here I though all of the good weed was in California. Live and learn.

rogue yam said:
Your brain is failing you. I was responding to someone other than that particular America-hater.

Yours must have already failed you, as your "explanation" makes no diffeence to the reality of your hypocrisy.

ViolentPanda said:
My problem with you is that you don't speak the truth, it's as baldly simple as that.
So you do agree that Americans "advocate the killing of tens of thousands of innocents"? Is that it?

Back
Top Bottom