Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rotherham child rape gangs: At least 1400 victims

Given they or their parents have been given nationality at what point do you want this warning and who should it be directed at before any crime?

Simple usual failures here. None of which will be addressed by you shouting deport them. It won't be made much worse either.

If they’ve been granted nationality it should have been granted on the strict condition that it will be revoked, and they will be deported, if they commit crimes such as this.

No ifs, not buts. That should be a condition of granting nationality to anybody.

If they were born in Somalia perhaps you’d like to make a compelling case for them staying here.

Sadly, if they were born here we may be stuck with the fuckers.

These cunts make me so angry that I’m really struggling to think of a punishment that would be too severe.

If they’ve been granted nationality it should have been granted on the strict condition that it will be revoked, and they will be deported, if they commit crimes such as this.

No ifs, not buts. That should be a condition of granting nationality to anybody.

If they were born in Somalia perhaps you’d like to make a compelling case for them staying here.

These cunts make me so angry that I’m really struggling to think of a punishment that would be too severe.
I'm quite angry too. This happened - and is happening - on my doorstep. I don't mean round the corner, i mean literally on my doorstop.

There cannot be a future crime nationality test.

what about if they were born in british somaliland?

Proper sentencing maybe? Decent law enforcement in the first place? Plenty of kids of UK parents in Spain committing crimes now, whole generation of brit-immigrants over there. Deport them back to the UK?

But your anger is fair of course.

Proper sentencing maybe? Decent law enforcement in the first place? Plenty of kids of UK parents in Spain committing crimes now, whole generation of brit-immigrants over there. Deport them back to the UK?

But your anger is fair of course.

As it happens, I'd have absolutely no problem with kids of UK parents, if they're UK citizens, committing crimes in Spain (or anywhere else for that matter) being deported to the UK if the severity of the crime warranted it.

As it happens, I'd have absolutely no problem with kids of UK parents committing crimes in Spain (or anywhere else for that matter) being deported to the UK if the severity of the crime warranted it.

Seriously? Deport Spanish kids because their parents are foreigners?

I suggest its better to have a police force, social services etc that give a fuck in the first place rather than deporting your own nationals...

I think you haven't got what I said. Maybe it's my poor phrasing.

Personally I would rather try and convict child abusers rather than stick them on planes. And even better, prevent them doing what they do in the first place.

As it happens, I'd have absolutely no problem with kids of UK parents, if they're UK citizens, committing crimes in Spain (or anywhere else for that matter) being deported to the UK if the severity of the crime warranted it.
I don't really give a fuck what you do and don't have a problem with, tbh. Your attitude is despicable. Remember, you lot, yeah, you over there - you weren't born here, you will never belong.

Fuck off.

I don't really give a fuck what you do and don't have a problem with, tbh. Your attitude is despicable. Remember, you lot, yeah, you over there - you weren't born here, you will never belong. Fuck off.

Thank you for your kind reply. By default everyone should belong here. But if you rape children you should be deported.

BTW - I'm the child of immigrants before you start throwing the racist mud at me.

I think you haven't got what I said. Maybe it's my poor phrasing.

Personally I would rather try and convict child abusers rather than stick them on planes. And even better, prevent them doing what they do in the first place.

They're not mutually exclusive.

Step 1- [try to] prevent them doing what they do in the first place

Step 2 - try and convict child abusers [and give them very long sentences]

Step 3 - stick them on planes

happie chappie - you're normally a sound poster, a non hysterical voice - you messed this one right up though. Do us all a favour and come back tmw -if you're thinking same then fine.

Unbelievable that anyone could think putting a vulnerable 16 year old in a flat on her own on Stapleton Road, an area she didn't even know, was a good idea :confused:

The fuckers claimed what they were doing was part of somali culture so I'm happy for them to be dropped off on the coast of somali cunts. so they can experiance the vibrancy of the culture first hand :mad:

Back
Top Bottom