Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rotherham child rape gangs: At least 1400 victims

In a few weeks you will be reading about a grooming trial equally as horrific as this, involving an EDL member which currently has reporting restrictions on it as he is facing many more charges. I suspect they will not be camping outside the cop shop for that one.

I look forward to reading about that. Unless of course you are making it up !!!!!!!

Some interesting fragments of information from the Home Affairs Committee :
Began with closed session involving Angie Heal (2003 report), Jayne Senior formerly of Risky Business and the 2002 researcher.

First witnesses current and former Chief Constables.

The exact words used by the Committee Member (ETA: Nicola Blackwood) to describe the threat to the researcher were :

"She was threatened in her car at night by two police officers who told her 'Wouldn't it be a bad thing if some of these men found out where you lived', and she feared for her life".

Apparently when the researchers materials were removed from the Risky Business offices the persons involved (more than one) were seen by a caretaker. They had the key combination (presumably to offices) and cabinet keys. Supposedly only 5 known people (presumably outside the project) had these. No police investigation. Suggestion later in the session of people being advised 'not to report' the incident. Not stated by whom. SYP can 'find no record' of these events.

Police officers involved in the incident where victims arrested for drunkeness identified. One now retired. Matter to be referred to IPCC. Other incidents mentioned at last weeks session being investigated.

13 more victims have come forward since last week.

There have been 68 convictions for CSE since start of 2013. (Not clear over what area - presumably whole SYP).

ETA : Committee had been supplied with a list of prosecutions and convictions and observed that it appeared to involve repeat offenders.

David Crompton stated that he is now 'negotiating' with National Crime Agency to run independent investigation. A former Chief Constable to head it has been identified. Presumably not the former SYP Chief Constable sitting next to him who got something of a monstering from the committee for his repeated claim that he had been unaware of the "scale and scope" of the CSE.

Last edited:
The stuff about Jasna came with a caveat that it might be horseshit if you cast you mind back. Talking of Jasna, Lee Jasper seems to have taken up her case recently if you are interested in a very long read

http://leejasper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/ukip-metropolitan-police-service-and.html
No it didn't. Please point to your "caveat that it might be horseshit ".

Edit And you, fingers, are going to get away with it because the above is more important and i'm letting you off the hook.

I stand corrected, there was no caveat, I am still not sold either way on that story and at the time there was certainly a press interest in it even though it did not get published. Hope that clears thing up.

Back on topic, my friend was at the EDL court case in the north east for the trial and sentencing two weeks ago, and he will be at the court case for the further trial on the new charges whenever the dates for this are, so I am quite confident you will be reading about it in the next few weeks or so.

Well that is a relief, tedious Internet gobshite is 'letting me off the hook' thanks for that... Off you fuck son....

Police on radio4 this morning saying that as the (child) victims did not make a complaint they were not able to investigate. What a weak defence for neglecting child protection.

Or all 3 :(
Aylesbury is the latest town 11 men so far arrestted asian men again:(
Not really convinced that the ethnicity of the perps is really relevant except as an excuse to exploit and an excuse to ignore. The main issue is gangs who are into drugs and other rackets, which can flourish in any tight-knit and marginalised community, cf Mafia in the US.

Tbh it's worrying that the focus on Kashmiri gangs is deflecting attention from other racketeers.

ETA racketeers, not rackets. The rackets are usually the same sort of thing whoever runs them.

Ugh. What's 'Pakistani' got to do with anything? Is this emphasis on ethnicity remotely helpful or does it serve to feed prejudice?

Ugh. What's 'Pakistani' got to do with anything? Is this emphasis on ethnicity remotely helpful or does it serve to feed prejudice?
Because that it what the documentary is about. If you have an issue with the "ethnicity" I recommend you take it up with Adil Ray, for it is he who decided to make the issue/documentary about "Pakistani men".

If you bother to watch just the first 5 minutes you'd may be understand more :)

Adil Ray investigates the grooming of young girls for sex by Pakistani men in the UK.
Is taken from the BBC site, it is how they have described the program

And yeah, I have an issue with the ethnicity of offenders if people are taking ethnicity as a first category. It is rubbish compared with income, level of education etc.

Still wondering if Pakistanis have been unfairly targeted. If the offences are evenly ethnically distributed there will be thousands more perpetrated by the white community. See the statistics.
https://fullfact.org/factchecks/race_and_sex_offences-27153
Stop "wondering" and watch it, until you do you are posting from a perspective of ignorance. See what Adil Ray a journalist who describes himself as a British Pakistani has to say, rather than just posting from your perspective, having not watched what he has to say.

God that's a crap programme. The first question I want to ask is how many white men are getting off. Is the number of arrests and convictions proportionate?

God that's a crap programme. The first question I want to ask is how many white men are getting off. Is the number of arrests arrests and convictions proportionate?
Well your view differs from mine, as I think it was interesting and showed the Pakistani community in a good light.

So you watched an almost hour long documentary in well under an hour, interesting.

Back
Top Bottom