Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak’s time is up!

Ostensibly this is about Rishi’s Wife, but contains a fair amount about the new PM, if anyone is interested in some background info:

The pound has bounced back to pre pound level, despite no actual governing or policies happening as the markets rejoice at having got their man in.

Ostensibly this is about Rishi’s Wife, but contains a fair amount about the new PM, if anyone is interested in some background info:

She works hard for her father's money

The pound has bounced back to pre pound level, despite no actual governing or policies happening as the markets rejoice at having got their man in.

Depressing to think that £1.14 against the USD looks like a result. It was at £1.40 in June last year.

I remember Christmas shopping in New York when it was over $2 to the pound back in 2007. How far the UK has fallen.

I guess it depends whether the ERG tanks his leadership
That depends how much influence the ERG retains over the Parliamentary Conservative Party, post-the political demise of 2 PMs they supported.
I think Mogg & his rimjobs like Francois are on the down, with MPs thinking "what the fuck have they done, except cause turmoil, & profit from chaos?".

We are told that he is an enthusiastic support of the Rwanda policy, so its not really a surprise Braverman is back, especially given her support for him during the leadership contest.

The lack of new faces, making this cabinet mostly a remix of the Johnson and Truss eras, wont help them create the impression this is a new government, it will tether a big chunk of their reputation to the past regimes.

Back
Top Bottom