Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Chinese commercial stuns viewers

Or Ming Dynasty.

Too soon?
original

When suit lapels ATTACK

Were there Indics in the Chindits with Wingate? Inquiring minds want to know
What's that? Oh, no, they couldn't give a shit.

Srsly, I consider Europe just another wing of the Eurasian mansion as it were. You're not a proper seperate continent just because mountains, you need at least a proper sea to be involved imo... and preferably your own tectonic plate. Europe is a sub-continent I'm afraid, at best... the Caucuses aren't proper mountains, not like the Himalayas are anyway.

Strip of land is allowable mind. If you can canal through the fucker then fine, different continent it is.

Nope.
I saw the title of the Vegetarian Backlash Thread and thought it looked very like my experiences, read the first page which turned out to be just a load of attention-seeking whining,

That's actually a lie, I checked - people were talking and joking about their experiences as vegetarians. It explains your attitude on the thread, though (look at me look at me I eat all the giblets and offally bits of animals you're all going to find disgusting), and the responses you got.

why not? I like liver and kidneys

I just don't shit all over a vegetarian thread going look at me look at me i eat things you find disgusting, then accuse a vegetarian of brainwashing her kid, and pretend you've done nothing at all and winge because people had a go at you.

?
I know about them, they are members of the Mongoloid Family. i was saying what a useless term "asian" is to use, because at least 5 different Races live in Asian, Oriental=Mongoloid, Indics like Indians Pakistanis etc, Caucasians like Arabs and Persians, Melanesian, and they even had "European" type people living there once.

Have you been reading Dr Mengele's Guide to eugenic classification. ?

Well done. You didn't post the first example of the italian video. I was replying to a post about the original posting of the italian video. To which you responded by posting the italian video in order to bring it to my attention. Almost like you hadn't really read the thread or my post.

Enough of this though.

I wouldn't bother.

What racist, mad shit, will they find next on the Internet. To show us up as the hypocrites we all are.

Not sure what you mean by "us", so apologies if this isn't quite as connected as I thought, but a black mate on Facebook said he was possibly more disappointed in the actor agreeing to appear in the (Chinese) commercial.

It does strike me as a slightly odd thing to agree to, but I guess there are many people who take a "money is money" approach (sometimes because they don't care about other factors, sometimes because they have to).

He may well have not known what the advert would be like.

Back
Top Bottom