Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Chinese commercial stuns viewers

Map-Eurasia-2014.jpg
That's EURASIA, it refers to the land Mass. Europe isn't really a Continent on its own, it is part of the Eurasian LandMass, they are all actually one.

Last edited:
Just quick quote....
"Mongoloid /ˈmɒŋ.ɡə.lɔɪd/[1][2] is a term now often deprecated as offensive,[3] for peoples indigenous to East Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Eastern Russia, Northern Europe, the Arctic, the Americas, parts of the Pacific Islands, parts of Africa (Madagascar), and parts of South Asia. Individuals within these populations often share certain associated phenotypic traits, such as epicanthic folds (epicanthus), sinodonty, and neoteny..."
I have epicanthic folds (really, and I was born with them, unlike the calcified bruise on the back of my head). Am I, also, a "mongoloid"?

Unpleasant but I also condemn any number of adverts on British telly that stereotype east Asians as flying ninjas, inscrutable, zany etc etc.
You forgot good at maths. Although maybe that's more an american thing. There's definitely a more general 'high academic achiever' thing in the UK though.
What family do Yakuts belong to then?
The Danone.

A few years ago I met this guy who'd been working in Cameroon. His neighbours there were all buck mad for Kung fu movies, and asked him if he was into martial arts himself.

He said "no, in my country [he was Dutch] some people are into it, but it's really more of an Asian thing".

And they said "yeah, but European, Asian, it's the same thing right?"

only if you're also from 'East Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Eastern Russia, Northern Europe, the Arctic, the Americas, parts of the Pacific Islands, parts of Africa (Madagascar), and parts of South Asia'.
Only then you truly belong to the family of Mongoloids.
Today East Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Eastern Russia, Northern Europe, the Arctic, the Americas, parts of the Pacific Island, parts of Africa (Madagascar) and parts of South Asia - TOMORROW THE WORLD!

A few years ago I met this guy who'd been working in Cameroon. His neighbours there were all buck mad for Kung fu movies, and asked him if he was into martial arts himself.

He said "no, in my country [he was Dutch] some people are into it, but it's really more of an Asian thing".

And they said "yeah, but European, Asian, it's the same thing right?"

eurasians are always banging on about all those sub-continents that they have.

yeh cos europeans are the doms

Srsly, I consider Europe just another wing of the Eurasian mansion as it were. You're not a proper seperate continent just because mountains, you need at least a proper sea to be involved imo... and preferably your own tectonic plate. Europe is a sub-continent I'm afraid, at best... the Caucuses aren't proper mountains, not like the Himalayas are anyway.

First Video BLACK changed into ORIENTAL
Second Video WHITE into BLACK
Third paper advert WHITE changed into BLACK

FIRST advert complete rip-off of SECOND ADVERT, it just like that poor artist guy who got completely ripped off by the Advertising Company that made the Guinness Advert for Guinness.

ming has asked us tto check our privilige and stop refering to him as 'the merciless' but rather we must call him 'ming the irritable'

Back
Top Bottom