Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Italian commercial doesn't stun viewers

:D You think you're really clever don't you?

Dozens of thick pricks have been through here over the years doing exactly what you're doing. You're not unique. Quite frankly most of them were better than you.

It always ends the same way. They get banned and forgotten after about 10 minutes.

That's what's going to happen to you, and all the time you've spent here will be wasted. Just like it never happened. Just like you never existed. :)
all he'll be is a bad odour in the bin for a week or two

"I went on these boards and literally all I did was talk about my own experiences and comparisons between animals and I got banned. Hypocritical lefties pretend they believe in freedom of speech."

:D You think you're really clever don't you?

Dozens of thick pricks have been through here over the years doing exactly what you're doing. You're not unique. Quite frankly most of them were better than you.

It always ends the same way. They get banned and forgotten after about 10 minutes.

That's what's going to happen to you, and all the time you've spent here will be wasted. Just like it never happened. Just like you never existed. :)
I will still be remembered in 5 years' time.

I only came on here to post about the Island, wrote one thing on a Vegetarian backlash thread and it has been ludicrous tantrum-throwing and impotent rage since. :thumbs:

I only came on here to post about the Island, wrote one thing on a Vegetarian backlash thread and it has been ludicrous tantrum-throwing and impotent rage since. :thumbs:

"I went on these boards and literally all I did was talk about my own experiences and comparisons between animals and I got banned. Hypocritical lefties pretend they believe in freedom of speech."
:thumbs:

need a venn diagram of obsessions offal, penises, random capitalisation and where the three overlap is racism

Back
Top Bottom