Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Italian commercial doesn't stun viewers

Have you not seen Predator? Arnold Schwarzenegger is the most muscular guy in that and there are two African Americans, a Native American and an alien hunter in that

Austrians are the most muscular thing on the planet

Black Men are much more muscular then white men.

Bro this is why me and you are going to be a internet wrestling sensation you with your natural muscularity and me with my Mexican wrestling mask on the way over I am working on my spiel. "Hey gringos I am voting remain with no allusions,"

I have never met a single one, i regularly eat at a Polish restaurant and at a polish shop where you can eat outside, I regularly shop at Polish Shops and I have yet to meet a Polish Woman either going out with or married to an English Man. i think all your post have been out of empty frustration, pointless, I am not going to bother to replying to them from now.
I could introduce you to quite a few, you thick prick.

It depends how much excercise they do
Nope. Your muscularity is dependent on your Genes, your testosterone levels, diet and exercise. but GENES are the most important by far. I can't find it, but there is a program by Dr Phil Hammond about the subject and quick gainers, slow gainers and non-gainers, all down to Genes. some people can exercise all their Life but not gain a muscular body, some Men just have to look at some weights and they put on muscles.

:facepalm: You thick prick.

oh come on. i know it's still morning and you do your best work when completely newted, but surely you of all people can manage to explain the facts of life to this complete and utter waste of oxygen with a little more eloquence.

Yes he looks like he's about to implode which with what he's been stuffing in his gut would not be healthy.

I am sorry, but I am pissing myself laughing.
I was literally had tears in my eyes watching this. This is soo fucking Funny!

Last edited:
White People Dancing

:D You think you're really clever don't you?

Dozens of thick pricks have been through here over the years doing exactly what you're doing. You're not unique. Quite frankly most of them were better than you.

It always ends the same way. They get banned and forgotten after about 10 minutes.

That's what's going to happen to you, and all the time you've spent here will be wasted. Just like it never happened. Just like you never existed. :)

Back
Top Bottom