Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Italian commercial doesn't stun viewers

dont give me sausage aint tripe you fucking offal nazi's,yere my best ma\te youze lol

Because it tells the Truth, White Women prefer Black Men.
Not even 1/10. Piss poor.
We are not allowed to talk about this subject, but I would have thought just using the evidence of your eyes looking around you would have been enough to tell you so,so i'll just leave you these...

23% of Polish women in Britain give birth to either Black or Brown Babies
"...Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers."

http://www.economist.com/news/britai...and-perplexing
Virtually none had English Fathers despite these women moving to and living in England. English Men rejected.

There are about 1.5 million mixed Race People in the UK, the vast majority of these have Black Fathers.

Last edited:
Virtually none had English Fathers despite these women moving and living in England. English Men rejected.

bullshit,you cant even read rite bro 23% have black or asian fathers thats 11.55% each which is barely 6 parts of a tu-pac or seven quarts of shilpa shetty, that still leaves over 77% to be divided up by the randy Caucasians and peoples of the mongoloid race. Obviously the french,greek,and italian race got more than their fare share due to their mutual appreciation of sasha distell, but by my scientific calculations men of the english race got over 50% of the available polish totty

i used to think statistics was hard but then i started drinking

I have never met a single one, i regularly eat at a Polish restaurant and at a polish shop where you can eat outside, I regularly shop at Polish Shops and I have yet to meet a Polish Woman either going out with or married to an English Man. i think all your post have been out of empty frustration, pointless, I am not going to bother to replying to them from now.

My opinion is that Black Men are better looking, and as denigrates White Men, it can't be Racist.

Your wrong because it not only denigrates white men it also plays on the racist trope of black men coming over and taking all the women, something you seem quite wont to do.

Bro your so full of shit I kind of like you though wanna hook up we could make YouTube videos where we bait liberal lefty insecure Englisch males, I got a wrestling mask and everything hold on I'm coming over maybe score some chicks on the way, don't tell the police I'm driving though I think they got my phone taped

Rwanda?
Black People killing Black People?
No White Men involved? (Except to provide the weapons).

Last edited:
Black Men killing Black Men?
No White Men involved? (Except to provide the weapons).
Black men killing black men, women and children from a different tribe. Not racist iyo. Oh: what weapons? So much of the slaughter was done with machetes, already in the country and indeed in many people's homes

Black Men killing Black men is not Racist, it is Tribal. Besides Black men can't be Racist. Racism = PREJUDICE + POWER = RACISM

The black guy in the advert is totally ripped, the Italian guy doesn't look like he goes to the gym.

its interesting to compare with the Chinese one how the Chinese guy looks about 15. the woman in the Chinese advert looks very western as well

Back
Top Bottom