Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Chinese commercial stuns viewers

You make out you're the expert on offal worldwide while I've simply pointed out two things with which you seem to disagree
I have done no-such thing! I have just referenced some of my experiences.

I love offal, i search it out, wish to find more, that is not somebody claiming to an expert on offal worldwide, that is someone who wishes to try more of this good stuff, I wish i had ate these foods as a kid, they are soo good for you!

Last edited:
I will double-check next time, but I am pretty certain apart from liver and kidney the British Butchers don't sell much offal.
As I said, your butcher is shit. Butchers here sell plenty of offal. It's completely mainstream. You haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Ii love offal, i search it out, wish to find more, that is not somebody claiming to an expert on offal worldwide, that is someone who wishes to try more of this good stuff, I wish i had ate these foods as a kid, they are soo good for you!

You should try brains, they're delicious.

It used to be, but tastes have changed. Expect it to become popular with hipsters soon and then price to soar.
I don't want that to happen. Ox tail used to be dirt cheap, but since Gary Rhodes popularized it with one recipe and the price has gone ridiculous, the same with Pork Belly, i could get that for nothing 25 years ago. Lamb Shanks, the Butcher would pay you to take them away, now they are expensive.

I love offal, i search it out, wish to find more, that is not somebody claiming to an expert on offal worldwide, that is someone who wishes to try more of this good stuff, I wish i had ate these foods as a kid, they are soo good for you!

have you considered talking to someone about managing this obsession with innards?

a foreigner who doesn't eat offal is not a proper foreigner. hence an english person can never truly be foreign, whilst a scottish person can be.
did i get this rigth?

Well...when the black/coloured guy came out as Chinese/Taiwanese I was expecting him to come out white. That washing powder is rubbish.

" mongoloid " :D:D:D

Can't believe someone actually came on here and said that . Think I was still watching Grange Hill last time I heard that word .

What next . Spastics ?

Back
Top Bottom