Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Chinese commercial stuns viewers

No, not barely. Tripe, tongue, and pigs feet are commonly eaten by Brits.

Liver and bacon is almost a national dish here, as is devilled kidneys. Blood sausage (black pudding) is revered here and the Scots have been using liver and lights (lungs) in haggis for centuries.
They're fucking not, my local British Butcher doesn't sell tripe, pig's feet or tongue. Tripe i get African style from the Asian shops down the High street, tongue I get from East European shops, Pig's feet i get from Vietnamese shops, although I have seen pig's feet sold in a British Butchers.

Liver and Bacon is a bit shit, a bit sloppy Winter Food, Devilled kidneys is not the best thing you can do with kidneys but it is ok if you put red currant jelly in it, no English Person has ever cooked them for me, Haggis is Scottish.

Last edited:
They're fucking not, my local British Butcher doesn't sell tripe, pig's feet or tongue. Tripe i get African style from the Asian shops down the High street, tongue I get from East European shops, Pig's feet i get from Vietnamese shops, although I have seen them sold in a British Butchers.

Liver and Bacon is a bit shit, a bit sloppy Winter Food, Devilled kidneys is not the best thing you can do with kidneys but it is ok if you put red currant jelly in it, no English Person has ever cooked them for me, Haggis is Scottish.
Haggis was invented by the English, not the Scottish, says historian

You certainly seem to think that you have some sort of unique experience of eating slightly uncommon foods. You really don't.
i do. But that is not the point. i wrote one very sensible post of my experience of being a Vegetarian and then ending up being very much the opposite, THEN i got attacked in rather childish ways. perhaps I should told my whole story, but i didn't get a chance. I got Banned.

Last edited:
Steak and Kidney pie is one of our national dishes isn't it?!
yes, i have only recently discovered Steak & Kidney Pies (and puddings) and they are delicious! The "Puddings" are better, can't stop eating them, 40 minutes on the pot and some chili sauce, Oooom!

Back
Top Bottom