Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Racist Chinese commercial stuns viewers

Well done. You didn't post the first example of the italian video. I was replying to a post about the original posting of the italian video. To which you responded by posting the italian video in order to bring it to my attention. Almost like you hadn't really read the thread or my post.

Enough of this though.
Your attention? Fucking Hell you're Vain.

I can guess who's behind it, as I have 3 people on ignore. They are very bored and boring individuals, TyphonBlue and not worth replying to. Don't give them the oxygen of attention.

lots of different ethnic groups in siberia you seem either unaware of or to have forgotten about.
I am completely aware of them, I actually met some Yakut girls here on a school trip, I had heard all about them as a teenager reading about the Soviet union. I think you are just showing off your "knowledge".

I am completely aware of them, I actually met some Yakut girls here on a school trip, I had heard all about them as a teenager reading about the Soviet union. I think you are just showing off your "knowledge".
yeh well i wasn't getting the sense you knew what you were on about. and i'm not now either.

Out of curiosity; why are certain individuals desperately trying to derail this thread? Is it a power trip or something?

Back to the subject in hand; China is obviously not the only country that has crap ad people but that's no reason to be complacent; the more such idiocy is exposed and ridiculed the less likely crap adverts and crap as people will be tolerated.

That's my tuppence worth, so.

Shitting all over a thread while you were doing it.
Nope.
I saw the title of the Thread, Vegetarian Backlash, and thought it looked very like my experiences, read the first page which turned out to be just a load of attention-seeking whining, and thought i would dive in anyway without reading the rest of the pages and post my experience. I thought that would be it.

Then someone posted a really juvenile post and i had to reply to it. i have actually now got a lot more to say now about the subject. I am sorry if i trod on some toes, and repeated cliche behaviour that i didn't know existed those things never happened to me when I was a Vegetarian, i did it for Health reasons not for Ethical, Fashion or attention-seeking reasons... today i hav eeaten kidneys Jamaican style served with cocoyams, and i feel great. i did have to take a different diet more recently, 4 Years ago i was diagnosed with sky high cholesterol so had to change my diet, i tried a more vegetarian Diet for a short while, also trying out seafood which i had normally over-looked, no milk, no eggs, but i just to go back to the Offal, my body needs it. Sorry it doesn't coincide with your beliefs but my experiences have been different

Last edited:
The irony isn't lost that by copying virtually frame for frame the Italian ad, they're playing up the stereotype that China makes cheap imitations of western shit.

?
I know about them, they are members of the Mongoloid Family. i was saying what a useless term "asian" is to use, because at least 5 different Races live in Asian, Oriental=Mongoloid, Indics like Indians Pakistanis etc, Caucasians like Arabs and Persians, Melanesian, and they even had "European" type people living there once.
You fucking twat! Mongoloid family indeed! Try reading a textbook published later than the 1930s, please!

Nope.
I saw the title of the Thread and thought it looked very like my experiences, read the first page which turned out to be just a load of attention-seeking whining, and thought i would dive in anyway without reading the rest of the pages and post my experience. I thought that would be it.

Then someone posted a really juvenile post and i had to reply to it. i have actually now got a lot more to say now about the subject. I am sorry if i trod on some toes, and repeated cliche behaviour that i didn't know existed those things never happened to me when I was a Vegetarian, i didn't it for Health reasons not for Ethical, Fashion or attention-seeking reasons... today i hav eeaten kidneys Jamaican style served with cocoyams, and i feel great. i did have to take a different diet more recently, 4 Years ago i was diagnosed with sky high cholesterol so had to change my diet, i enjoyed a more vegetarian Diet for a short while, also trying out seafood which i had normally over-looked, no milk, no eggs, but i just to go back to the Offal, my body needs it. Sorry it doesn't coincide with your beliefs but my experiences have been different

People repeatedly asked you to stop shitting on the thread but you wouldn't and so you got banned from it.

I'm not vegetarian so it didn't offend my beliefs. I was interested in the thread which you were derailing.

Back
Top Bottom