Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

Did Dumbledore's intro mean that between now and June every show is going to revolve around Europe and immigrants? I know it normally does anyway, but don't make it official.

Did Dumbledore's intro mean that between now and June every show is going to revolve around Europe and immigrants? I know it normally does anyway, but don't make it official.
Yep, every QT from now till then will feature referendum discussion, of that I am sure.

Tonight, Panellists include:
Conservative justice minister Dominic Raab,
Labour's shadow chancellor John McDonnell,
UKIP's Louise Bours,
Guardian columnist Zoe Williams
former England footballer Jermaine Jenas.

Might watch a bit of it.

Is Jermaine worth turning on for? he always comes over as all right.

seems like a sensible lad definitely, and is apparently in well paid BBC contract now,, so imagine we'll see him pop more and more - if experiences at Spurs are anything to go by, there'll be one dazzling display followed by inexplicable near dissappearance for the next few shows / panels / programmes, followed by another top notch performance, then quiet again ....etc - repeat until not very well documented vocal injury forces early retirement.

Last edited:
I know he represents a fairly tightly packed vat of them, but Dominic Raab must be respected for outstanding cuntdom.

Tonight David Dimbleby presents Question Time from Dundee.

On the panel:
leader of the Scottish Conservatives Ruth Davidson MSP,
deputy first minister of Scotland John Swinney MSP,
Labour's health spokeswoman Jenny Marra MSP,
leader of the Scottish Liberal Democrats Willie Rennie MSP,
co-convener of the Scottish Greens Patrick Harvie MSP
Daily Telegraph columnist Tim Stanley.

Not sure I will watch past the usual EU debate.
Perhaps a program more for the Scots among us.

Tonight David Dimbleby presents Question Time from Dundee.

On the panel:
leader of the Scottish Conservatives Ruth Davidson MSP,
deputy first minister of Scotland John Swinney MSP,
Labour's health spokeswoman Jenny Marra MSP,
leader of the Scottish Liberal Democrats Willie Rennie MSP,
co-convener of the Scottish Greens Patrick Harvie MSP
Daily Telegraph columnist Tim Stanley.

Not sure I will watch past the usual EU debate.
Perhaps a program more for the Scots among us.

Never heard of any of them. I'm sure they will be entertaining though. :-\

Never heard of any of them. I'm sure they will be entertaining though. :-\
Swinney, Davidson and Harvey are well-known faces in Scotland. Swinney is an ex-leader of the SNP, Davidson the current Scottish Tory leader. (She's been on HIGNFY a couple of times, and was described by the Daily Mail as a "kickboxing lesbian". It isn't clear whether they thought that was a good thing or not). Harvey did a good job during the Indyref campaign. I saw him speak myself, and he was very impressive at working a packed hall.

It was a disgrace...one Dundee accent the whole night that I heard...four unionists on the panel.

Katie fucking Wiles...had to quit the labour party for equating Scots children with nazis gets to ask a question....a guy from fucking northumberland who moved up here to stand against alex salmond gets to ask one (utter fail). 'ordinary people' my arse...Dundee was not represented and the Scottish election was pretty much ignored in favour of brexit.

My opinion of the beeb is exactly the same.

I've only ever had the fortune to experience Tim Stanley when he appears on QT (and when I peruse my parents' Torygraph editorials), but it's certainly something I wish would happen less often.

I also wish someone would raise the questionable reasoning, especially when we're forever debating "sovereignty" and "democracy", for having a person born into such a narrow life as that of a monarch.

David Dimbleby presents Question Time from Chelmsford.
On the panel:
Conservative education secretary Nicky Morgan MP,
Labour's shadow defence secretary Emily Thornberry MP,
the SNP's trade and industry spokesperson Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh MP,
Ukip's leader in the European Parliament Roger Helmer MEP
and director of the Institute of Economic Affairs, Mark Littlewood.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07453vd

I'm sorry to hear she got in a bit of a state :D
There is very selective quoting on the news this morning with little mention of Cameron's pledge on PIP's which the chinless one appears to have ignored/conveniently forgotten.

Nicky Morgan - doing for gender reassigned people what Thatcher did for feminists getting into politics. :(

Back
Top Bottom