Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Starmergeddon time

He's telling the truth on day one about crime and prisons. He's saying that he and his government are there to serve the public, as it should be. He's saying he can't solve problems over night. He's putting it out there on the record that he expects impeccable behaviour from his cabinet members.

The big issue is that Trump is likely to be the next US president and is likely to assume dictatorship.

Labour have taken power with Starmer at the helm. Will he make a good PM.
I think he will be a good diplomat and statesman. I also think he will be good for discipline in the party and will hold it together.
Is his only issue his politics?
Are you for real? He is a venal lying toad of a control freak whose idea of holding the party together is expelling anybody who actually believes in the policies he claimed to in order to con gullible party members into voting for him.
On second thoughts your post is a wind-up

The problem for us is that we've spent £100 billion+ on a nuclear 'deterrent' that we don't have control over. We can't use it without the approval or say so of washington. You may as well not have it in that scenario.

Now if Trump, who we assume will be president, prefers Putin, we have no deterrent.

Neither do we have a substantial army, missile stock, missile defence, or an ability to defend a ground attack. We also have a shit naval capacity.

Last edited:
There's a misconception that 'the men in chrage' will leave you alone and things will just carry on. That's fascism though. It doesn't when it doesn't.

Call me hysterical if you want, but I expect Trump to win.

Dunno bulk up the shore navy 35% and massively increase guided missiles.

Putin can just nuke us though as things stand.

With the news that Alan Milburn is possibly being brought in by the incoming Labour Govt to help with the cough 'reform' of the National Health Service, a NHS Clinical Oncologist is already regretting voting for the Labour Party four days ago:

Just realised, Starmer - an ex-Trot - is bringing back Milburn, another ex-Trot. It's a countdown to the right-wing conspiracy theories about the Trotskification of Britain.

'Hey lads, grab your papers and your petitions, we're getting the Fourth International back together again . . . '

A lotta people won't get no supper tonight
A lotta people going to suffer tonight
'Cause the battle is getting harder
In this Iration, it's Starmagideon

(commentary on keeping the 2 child benefit cap)

Back
Top Bottom