Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

lying fuckers on the NHS

davis_mirror_2014_es1_for_web.jpg

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, 2014 Update: How the U.S. Health Care System Compares Internationally

Tonight from Birmingham:

Conservative education secretary Nicky Morgan MP
Labour's shadow international development secretary Diane Abbott MP
the Green Party's Caroline Lucas MP
co-founder of the Quilliam anti-extremism think tank Maajid Nawaz
former director of the Centre for Policy Studies Jill Kirby

Caroline Lucas speaking sense so far :cool:

Just got on and not watching until now, but she has a tendancy for that imo. Someone I could support among the rabble that is Westminster. She does have some Blair like mannerisms though, half smile/hand gesture emphasis approach. blurghh. Probably genuine but i'm a learned cynic?

Not question time I know but this week looks pretty outrageous. Going on about how Benn's the next leader and there's a climate denial loon by the looks of it too. It's all just a big fucking club isn't it?

Edit: The loon is Jeremy Corbyn's brother :facepalm:

Last edited:
Tonight's question time looks like being the best this year what with Emily thornberry, Mark reckless, piers Morgan and Jakob hyphen toryboy

Tonight's question time looks like being the best this year what with Emily thornberry, Mark reckless, piers Morgan and Jakob hyphen toryboy
Not sure why you think this is so good?
Rees Mogg I have heard enough from to last a lifetime, and Piers Morgan also ..

So what subjects will they debate. I suppose Europe is a given with Rees-Mogg and Reckless on the panel and Cameron holding his discussions at the moment, and Football managers as the last question probably. Could we have an immigration free Question Time tonight? is it even possible?

Much guffawing as Rees-Mogg reminds Dimblebore that he went to school (Eton) with his son..... And Morgan reveals he is a great fan and friend of Putin's favourite US Presidential candidate, Trump. The Carnival of Reaction gets ever more carnivalesque.....

Cat Smith was excellent last night, sharp, empathetic, etc, againt an incredibly right wing panel,

though, pulling faces when she doesn't agree isn't a good Tv look.

Last edited:
Cat Smith was excellent last night, sharp, empathetic, etc, againt an incredibly right wing panel,

though, pulling faces when she doesn't agree isn't a good Tv look.

Ridiculously Tory etc last night - Camilla Long won't be appearing on the telly again any time soon you'd have guess, Cat Smith was deffo best of a bad, bad bunch .

Back
Top Bottom