Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question Time tonight

She's a good argument (not that they are lacking) for the proscription of the Conservative Party as a terrorist organisation

The Country Landowners Association, as the armed wing of the tories, are ready to take up that role should the opportunity arise.

Nicky Morgan - doing for gender reassigned people what Thatcher did for feminists getting into politics. :(
to be fair, thatcher did encourage a great number of feminists into politics

Greenham-common-003.jpg

I found Qt quite good last night, Morgan wasn't very good at defending the cuts to the disabled suggesting it was just up for discussion! and then she wasn't very good at defending the policy that all schools should become academies but she was to some extent taken to task by the panelists and audience.

There was an interesting moment with a question asking whether there was enough information to make your mind up about the EU question where Emily Thornberry just refused to recognise the question instead stating that she was in etc ..

who's hacked Greebo's account ?

No-one. She was (until I corrected her just before she popped out to collect my repeat prescription from the chemist, that Nicky Morgan is trans, and therefore a poor representative for trans people. I let her know that Morgan is merely a poor representative of women, but an excellent representative of Tories.

Back
Top Bottom