Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pro Cycling 2022

My heart would love Landa to finally get a GT win. He won’t though.

If I had to place a bet my money would be on Carapaz.
Agree although it'll be interesting to see how Bahrain Victorious do. They have a strong team.
I predict Simon yates winning a mountain stage and Caleb Ewan taking a sprint. That's all that seems certain.

Edit MA Lopez for a stage as well, he’s obviously on form.

Last edited:
Good to see S4C still covering it live. The cyclists names don't change in Welsh !
GCN only has English commentary. Hatch gets too much sometimes so I often pick Italian or a random language.
And dammit, GCN have stopped coverage of the Dunkirk 4/6 race cos of this typical grand tour bore of a stage.
Ah, it is there but the new homecreen is no naff it's harder to find stuff.
Next year Eurosport Player.

My heart would love Landa to finally get a GT win. He won’t though.

If I had to place a bet my money would be on Carapaz.
The only bet I put on was a small one on Pello Bilbao mainly based on Landa faltering and Bahrain managing to outwit Ineos. Plus I’ve liked him since his Caja Rural days.
I need to spend my winnings from Madouas placing in Flanders (the best tour of them all) at 100/1 :)

I haven't quite caught up with today yet but gather that Nibali was found lacking. I imagine he is there to support rather than lead and it gives him a swansong to say goodbye. Felt sorry for him today and wonder if he will carry on and/or wonder if he will manage to finish. 😟

I haven't quite caught up with today yet but gather that Nibali was found lacking. I imagine he is there to support rather than lead and it gives him a swansong to say goodbye. Felt sorry for him today and wonder if he will carry on and/or wonder if he will manage to finish. 😟
He and Dumoulin were both dropped very early, but I'm not sure how much they lost. The commentators suggested Nibbles was originally brought along to support Lopez, but he abandoned the day before.

Back
Top Bottom