Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Saying that the English (specifically) not British cos Scottish and Welsh are harmless characters right shows a little bit of class snobbery.
Reffugees are nice cos they have fuck all and need to be nice.
Bigotry exists equally all over the world and is colour blind.
Harry would have fucked off anyway this is first proper opertunity and I'm fairly sure he's going to drop the paternity bombshell at some point he's clearly troubled.
It's interesting the dynamics playing out though.
Fucked up family with gifted wealth and power.

Defo pixles

Harry and Meghan are getting cooler??? :eek: :hmm:

225px-Black-Francis_The_Pixies.jpg

:confused: ;) :p

Peak gammonism from this verminous lump of cancer. Christ, what a cunt. He should be buried in quick-dry cement.

Yep. He's never met her but he's judging the shite out of her and making it sound like Harry had no say whatsoever....hang her out to dry eh?

The way I see it...she distanced herself from her father and sister because they were fucking her up. She is distancing herself from the royal family and the people in england who have trashed her in the press and online. And now they're saying it's her fault for walking away from anyone who sends hate in her direction.

Eamon Holmes is a grade 1 cunt for making that comment. Judgy fuckin asshole.

Takedown of what appears essentially to be fabrications mainly put forth by the Fail and picked up by other mainstream publications. Caveat: I have no love whatsoever for the institution that is the royal family but do not wish ill on these two as individuals. I also listened to a fawning excuse for a journalist who it turned out at the end of the piece was a Fail journalist on the Jermey Vine show when I was driving on Friday. I still hold that the Jeremey Vine show is the Daily Mail of the radio airwaves (I know, I know, I should have known better).

Last edited:
An interesting element of this is the ingrained sexist response - another case of the Yoko Ono effect - the selfish woman who is pushing the man around to get her way and breaking up the correct order of things - his order - as she goes. How could the man in any such situation possibly go along with any of it? What has she done to him? We used to like him - poor man, under the thumb etc.

Underlying it is the rule that women should fit in quietly into a mans pre-existing world and be subservient to it. The notion that the man might welcome the change that the relationship brings is inconceivable. The idea that the man's love/respect for the woman takes priority over anything else doesn't even register as a possible sane reality - its a sign of weakness on his part and a sign of her being (as Eamon said) "manipulative, spoilt" etc.

Takedown of what appears essentially to be fabrications mainly put forth by the Fail and picked up by other mainstream publications. Caveat: I have no love whatsoever for the institution that is the royal family but do not wish ill on these two as individuals. I also listened to a fawning excuse for a journalist who it turned out at the end of the piece was a Fail journalist on the Jermey Vine show when I was driving on Friday. I still hold that the Jeremey Vine show is the Daily Mail of the radio airwaves (I know, I know, i should have known better).

Let's see if Eamon Holmes and Piers Morgan responding to this articke....they and others deserve to be called out on their hate.

An interesting element of this is the ingrained sexist response - another case of the Yoko Ono effect - the selfish woman who is pushing the man around to get her way and breaking up the correct order of things - his order - as she goes. How could the man in any such situation possibly go along with any of it? What has she done to him? We used to like him - poor man, under the thumb etc.

Underlying it is the rule that women should fit in quietly into a mans pre-existing world and be subservient to it. The notion that the man might welcome the change that the relationship brings is inconceivable. The idea that the man's love/respect for the woman takes priority over anything else doesn't even register as a possible sane reality - its a sign of weakness on his part and a sign of her being (as Eamon said) "manipulative, spoilt" etc.
And nobody that I recaĺl called Mark Phillips or that other bloke who married Anne a 'gold-digger'. The key reason being the word 'bloke'.

Back
Top Bottom