Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

;When he heard the news did Bojo the clown say: "Well, as long as my Hertfordshire adviser doesn't leave as well..."?

The Rwanda fiasco is typical of Johnson who really can't help himself when it comes to throwing away tens of millions over a single crap project which hopefully will not happen. It is evident he is useless with money, his own and ours.
288404134_557137899305806_8191365221157384826_n.jpg

"I've come to the conclusion that the prime minister has breached the ethics code."

"Oh really. What sanction will you be imposing?"

"I will be losing my job."

This grey bureaucrat can only advise the person who ultimately has the power to enforce these codes whether they've been broken. It's not his fault that that person is the very same person who has broken every code possible and has the power to pardon himself. It's funny, in a slightly fucked up, gallows humour way.

Has there ever been a worse PM (and I'm including Thatcher in this).

I can't even be bothered listing everything, but the last three days will do. His second Ethics Adviser has quit in the space of three years, he's tried to deport ONE( asylum seeker to east Africa on an empty 767 at a cost of 500k. And says 'its not a big deal' in reference to the Ireland issue which could lead to the disintegration of the UK. Oh and on the Rwanda issue is openly contemplating joining Russia and Belarus in leaving the ECHR. In three days.

Has there ever been a worse PM (and I'm including Thatcher in this).

I can't even be bothered listing everything, but the last three days will do. His second Ethics Adviser has quit in the space of three years, he's tried to deport ONE( asylum seeker to east Africa on an empty 767 at a cost of 500k. And says 'its not a big deal' in reference to the Ireland issue which could lead to the disintegration of the UK. Oh and on the Rwanda issue is openly contemplating joining Russia and Belarus in leaving the ECHR. In three days.
But, it has been very good value for money, apparently

Back
Top Bottom