Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

aw brill - i know two of them and they’re lovely chaps - but don’t think I’ve heard their music. i know em from attending South London raves such as World Unknown, but it looks as if they’re a bit more indie guitar fare than that

Their first album was enjoyable at the time. I guess Paris is still a pretty decent tune.

I think it's a hand gesture that's been focus grouped because all politicians seem to be doing it. I suppose gesturing with a pointed finger or shaking a fist must be concidered a vote loser.

The "Clinton Thumb", as pioneered by Bill (with more of a squished thumb showing) - has elements of finger point and clenched fist without the implied aggression of either.

In Bojos speech yesterday his jokes included remarks about " We finally sent that Corduroy Communist Cosmonaut to the Moon " ( CCC I see what he did there BBB build back better ). He talked of being glad that Priti Patel is taking new powers ( refering to the Insulate Britain Protestors ) to insulate them snuggly in Prison where they belong. He poked fun at Starmer by saying he looks like a sellotaped spectacled Bus Conductor.
Has he been reading the Eton rag mag?

I will bear that in mind. I always assumed it was a disparaging name, Bojo the Clown.

he's more like the clown out of it
26572c3a-0e51-4a9f-9049-b64e730ca75d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom