Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Someone actually looked at that and decided, yes, this is good enough to tweet :facepalm:
Seems to have been quite effective for minimal effort.

The Government is trying to make Build Back Better a thing, like Take Back Control and Get Brexit Done. They've spent about 10 seconds making this WTF tweet, which is being reposted around social media because of its WTF-nesss, so lots of people are having the slogan Build Back Better reinforced in their subconscious.

Seems to have been quite effective for minimal effort.

The Government is trying to make Build Back Better a thing, like Take Back Control and Get Brexit Done. They've spent about 10 seconds making this WTF tweet, which is being reposted around social media because of its WTF-nesss, so lots of people are having the slogan Build Back Better reinforced in their subconscious.
These days my brain seems to want to auto-correct Build Back Better to Eat Y'Self Fitter.

is this just him explaining he is disappointed in his early kids

Get it done, building back better

He has problems getting dressed. It seems beyond him. He spends two hours in a morning trying to understand how to put his trousers on until a Servant has to do it for him.

I hope it doesn't turn out Johnson used to watch Blackadder and use the third series as a training manual for how a leader/figurehead is supposed to behave. The last thing I want to have to do is end up suing Ben Elton and Richard Curtis for inciting public buffoonery 35 years on!
It needs a plan so cunning that you could put a Tail on it and call it a Weasel.

Back
Top Bottom