Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I found a transcript so I can quote the bit I was thinking of.

We still cling with part of our minds to the infantile belief that the world was made for our gratification and pleasure and we combine this narcissism with an assumption of our own immortality.

We believe that someone else will clear up the mess we make, because that is what someone else has always done.

We trash our habitats again and again with the inductive reasoning that we have got away with it so far, and therefore we will get away with it again.

Did he piss off his speechwriter so much that they decided to make Johnson look like a total and utter bell-end, and then decided for the shiggles, to add the Kermit bit as they know Johnson's too lazy to pre-read the speech?

Johnson is literally describing the Tory's ethos here.

Johnson announces plans somewhat akin to chain gangs in an attempt to curb antisocial behaviour (looks like more dog-whistle shit to me):

I prefer this guy's approach:

The problem with that is that Johnson the Johnson, along with most of his govt (not least Priti "Vacant" Patel) are of the punitive rather than the rehabilitative school of penology. Helping people gain skills while in prison that would actually help them on the out, is absolute anathema to these dickwipes.

Back
Top Bottom