Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pics from your State Sanctioned Exercise.

I kept on looking, from afar, at the new lift shafts going up in Croydon town...so schlepped over there today to have a look at the 50 floor monstrosities mushrooming up around East Croydon station:

1638639234901.png

1638639257156.png

1638639272835.png

1638639291214.png

and a shot down the back alley of the Blue Orchid looking down to the devastation of St Georges walk; peak neoliberal urbanscape?

1638639363604.png

I assume it had been culled and the garoch left - many landowners, like the forestry commission, insist on it, as it's a valuable food source for raptors, Foxes, Badgers etc...

Still minging.

Same landowners will then go out another day and murder the foxes and badgers themselves :(

Rio de Janeiro: Ipanema beach looking towards the Dois Irmãos and Pedra de Gávea
Pseudonarcissus, thank you, wiki tells me ... "Part of the city has been designated as a World Heritage Site, named "Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea", on 1 July 2012 as a Cultural Landscape,,".... It's a lovely view and a great pic.. to see the beach empty too... and I get to learn something new for today.. .

Pseudonarcissus, thank you, wiki tells me ... "Part of the city has been designated as a World Heritage Site, named "Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea", on 1 July 2012 as a Cultural Landscape,,".... It's a lovely view and a great pic.. to see the beach empty too... and I get to learn something new for today.. .
It’s an amazing city…every day is different

(It’s just such a same about the poverty, inequality and violence)

D869327E-E98B-4547-B7CE-8643A4BA2EA5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom